- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-07-30
- Last connection: 2018-05-10
- 13:36 Tvheadend Bug #5108 (New): Deadlock on shutdown with DDCI
- Copying from https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend/pull/1090#issuecomment-378722161
With Tvheadend as of April 4 ...
- 13:15 Tvheadend Bug #5107 (New): SIGSEGV in tvh:ldvb-ddci-r after stopping playback of a scrambled service handled by a DDCI CAM
- Just had this SIGSEGV crash immediately when stopping playback in Kodi of a scrambled service which is descrambled by...
- 22:31 Tvheadend Feature #5013 (New): DVBCAM/DDCI: Make it possible to send EMM updates to CA modules and the inserted SmartCard
- Currently, if the subscriptions on the smart card inserted into a CA module which is used by TVHeadend, it is near to...
- 13:39 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Support Digital Devices CI Interfaces
- FYI (for anyone using Gentoo):
(and, semi-related: https://github.co...
- 18:50 Tvheadend Feature #4736: CICAM: MMI support in the WebUI and via HTSP
- Not exactly. That issue reads like some TBS card and CI interface support, but (even if there are mentions of menus a...
- 18:08 Tvheadend Feature #4736 (New): CICAM: MMI support in the WebUI and via HTSP
- Several (if not all) hardware CAM modules also have a MMI CAM menu which allows to configure ie. CAM options and disp...
- 08:50 Tvheadend Feature #4477: Hardware CI Digital Devices DDCI2
- Oh, and ofcourse, if someone starts to work on this, count me in as a tester.
- 08:46 Tvheadend Feature #4477: Hardware CI Digital Devices DDCI2
- saen acro wrote:
> For those who dont have DD bridge configuration
Also available in: Atom