- Registered on: 2017-07-14
- Last connection: 2019-11-07
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2019-02-04)
- 11:13 Tvheadend General: RE: Problems with regexp
- Initially, I liked your idea. But, I remembered there was a feature request (that I can't currently find) to also ha...
- 13:53 Tvheadend General: RE: Problems with regexp
- I think 4.2 only uses POSIX regex. You might be able to "man regex" (or web search that phrase) to see the documenta...
- 16:00 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Clients (#10)
- Add BowerBird client.
- 15:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Problems with regexp
- You could try:...
- 12:59 Tvheadend Bug #5720: Possible typo in xmltv.c episode-num output
- You are correct.
Everything else uses a hyphen except for...
- 12:05 Tvheadend Bug #5755: API request on /api/channel/grid with filter dont get entry by uuid
- Re: content-length 0, I think this explains it: https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/3385
> When using the Digest a...
- 11:14 Tvheadend Bug #5757: New autorecordings should not record actual running streams partly
- There is a "complex scheduling" tickbox in the recording profile on 4.3. That tries to find a better timeslot at the...
- 02:28 Tvheadend Bug #5753: User Access Level in Settings ignored
- The code was reviewed and tested by several people prior to merging. Everyone has different configurations and uses ...
- 18:13 Tvheadend Bug #5753: User Access Level in Settings ignored
- It is regrettable that you encountered problems. It would be useful if you can add some debug to identify the proble...
- 00:46 Tvheadend General: RE: I need modify tvheadend precision and add button
- Alternatively, if you need everything real-time, you could use a simple script to use the api to programmatically cre...
Also available in: Atom