- Registered on: 2017-07-14
- Last connection: 2019-10-09
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2019-02-04)
- 00:46 Tvheadend General: RE: I need modify tvheadend precision and add button
- Alternatively, if you need everything real-time, you could use a simple script to use the api to programmatically cre...
- 00:33 Tvheadend General: RE: I need modify tvheadend precision and add button
- I'm assuming you are trying to archive one recording per hour (09:00--10:00; 10:00--11:00) and that the recordings do...
- 19:22 Tvheadend General: RE: I need modify tvheadend precision and add button
- (I'm not looking for the work, just offering thoughts since I recognize none of the people on that website who are as...
- 16:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Announcing bower bird a new Apple TV and iOS client
- Client looks nice and it's good to have a new client.
Just to let you know that there's a spelling mistake on the ...
- 16:30 Tvheadend Feature #5741: Patch folder for user patches
- I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do, but you wouldn't download the zip file. Instead you would:...
- 22:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Bouquet issue - keep losing Channel 5 network channels, each morning.
- Your logfile should contain an info log whenever services are mapped or unmapped from a bouquet. That should indicate...
- 17:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting TVH to prefer HD broadcasts, over SD.
- Unless you do some advanced configuration (such as pinning specific versions) then it will pick the highest number, s...
- 16:20 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting TVH to prefer HD broadcasts, over SD.
- It should upgrade in situ.
However you won't be able to downgrade since some of the data in the recording info fil...
- 17:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting TVH to prefer HD broadcasts, over SD.
- If you did the upgrade you mentioned elsewhere then there is a "complex scheduling" tickbox in the dvr profile. This ...
- 13:28 Tvheadend Feature #5686: Allow keeping up to a specified amount of epg data
- On Kodi settings for PVR & LiveTV, go to expert settings, then go to Guide and increase "Past Days to Display". Then ...
Also available in: Atom