- Registered on: 2017-07-14
- Last connection: 2019-09-13
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2019-02-04)
- 17:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting TVH to prefer HD broadcasts, over SD.
- Unless you do some advanced configuration (such as pinning specific versions) then it will pick the highest number, s...
- 16:20 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting TVH to prefer HD broadcasts, over SD.
- It should upgrade in situ.
However you won't be able to downgrade since some of the data in the recording info fil...
- 17:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting TVH to prefer HD broadcasts, over SD.
- If you did the upgrade you mentioned elsewhere then there is a "complex scheduling" tickbox in the dvr profile. This ...
- 13:28 Tvheadend Feature #5686: Allow keeping up to a specified amount of epg data
- On Kodi settings for PVR & LiveTV, go to expert settings, then go to Guide and increase "Past Days to Display". Then ...
- 08:32 Tvheadend General: RE: TVheadend upgraded issue
- Restart and include the new logfile.
Is the "tar" command still running? It should be fairly fast but perhaps some...
- 16:33 Tvheadend General: RE: Regex to exclude text from recording file name?
- The scraping is meant to strip "New: ", but it only works if tvheadend is built with the pcre option.
Do you have ...
- 16:19 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV not including program images
- Episode icon support was added a few years ago in 2015 (#3108), but currently the icon isn't output in the xmltv. We ...
- 12:55 Tvheadend Bug #5632: autorecs with duplicate handling set to "record if different episode number" don't take into account season number
- No-one mentioned earlier that it worked differently on 4.2. So, yes it should be fixed if a regression. My "unique" s...
- 11:12 Tvheadend Bug #5636: DVBT2 mux HTSP streaming problems while PASS profile is OK
- If you don't want to upgrade, there is an alternative. In Kodi, you can go to "Videos->Files->Add Source" (might be c...
- 21:01 Tvheadend Bug #5636: DVBT2 mux HTSP streaming problems while PASS profile is OK
- I don't know how well 4.3 works on Pi2/LibreElec. I expect it should be fine.
It should automatically take a backu...
Also available in: Atom