- Registered on: 2017-07-14
- Last connection: 2020-06-05
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2019-02-04)
- 13:03 Tvheadend Feature #4461: HDHome Run emulation
- Have you considered using Jellyfin instead of Plex/Emby? It's a free fork with no fees at all (so no need for a Plex...
- 17:07 Tvheadend Bug #5909: Invalid xmltv
- Unfortunately your input data is bad, so the output data is bad.
As Saen correctly says, many EPG operators genera...
- 18:46 Tvheadend Bug #5909: Invalid xmltv
- I don't think that change is correct.
A character is often eight bits, so comparisons to be greater than 0x10ffff ...
- 17:16 Tvheadend Bug #5909: Invalid xmltv
- With my patch, we would not reach line 378 because we take the other branch due to setting the "esc" variable to do t...
- 15:19 Tvheadend Bug #5909: Invalid xmltv
- Try removing those case statements that you added. Then add:...
- 11:04 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH 4.3 Help with tvhmeta scraping fails, log errors.
- I didn't see the reply from James, but it looks like Sammy has the same problem.
So, yes, you need to pass '--use...
- 16:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Autorecs duplicate handling, description question
- They look reasonable to me.
However, I've been thinking that it may have problems in the future with some series. ...
- 16:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Recording format for movies, so that the release year is included.
- It should work all the time with the grabber and most of the time with OTA. I use $q instead of $3q, but the code pa...
- 11:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Autorecs duplicate handling, description question
- Your script looks ok to me.
The xmltv_ns season/episode are zero-based (for odd reasons),
- 14:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Autorecs duplicate handling, description question
- That should be:...
Also available in: Atom