- 20:49 Tvheadend Bug #5520 (New): Crsash -fault address?
- Jan 25 21:33:25 d6000 tvheadend: CRASH: Signal: 6 in PRG: /usr/bin/tvheadend (4.3-1733~g7d3aa11) [3b9b42674be76c...
- 21:43 Tvheadend General: RE: Add playlist stream mpd format
any luck how to use mpd stream in tvheadend 4.3.x?
script or pipe should do the job?
- 22:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Documentation for api access/programming
- stepher ru wrote:
> I've been sniffing around TVHeadEnd's website looking for docs on the api interface (that I've s...
- 13:20 Tvheadend Bug #5095: same autorecords don't creating a real file
- da h4xX0rz1sT wrote:
> Barry, if it runs in a VPS, I don't think it is an issue with the hardware, because hw stuff ...
- 22:20 Tvheadend Bug #5095: same autorecords don't creating a real file
- I tried VPS with debian jessie and my config works there. I can record. It seems to be a prolem with hw? Is there a w...
- 17:31 Tvheadend Bug #5095: same autorecords don't creating a real file
- I think the permissions are OK. Some tv shows I can record without this issue. This happened when I want to record sh...
- 14:23 Tvheadend Bug #5095: same autorecords don't creating a real file
- I have the same issue with IPTV network. In tvheadend log there is no record. In kodi there is this log.
- 18:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Recording every show on the channel
- Thank you!!! This is what was looking for. Works as I wanted.
- Hi, I wanted to ask if is it possible to record with EPG every show on the channel. I can set timer on every show ma...
- 19:23 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Two or more owners of the record
- I was talking about TVHs system. I just want to have two folders in recordings,
1.) private recordings
Also available in: Atom