- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2020-10-24
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2020-03-24)
- 10:04 Tvheadend Bug #5957 (Fixed): Build Error
- 17:44 Tvheadend Feature #5965 (Rejected): duplicate handling
- Questions like this should go to the Forum.
You can use a Pre-Processor command to delete the old recording and us...
- 13:10 Tvheadend Bug #5964 (Invalid): TBS6209 : unable to record a TV show and watching another one at the same time with multiple tuners configuration
- Update to latest master.
- 23:00 Tvheadend Bug #5962: src/wrappers.c error
- Looks like you don't have gperftools installed so it can't find the dependencies. If you don't want to use it you sho...
- 06:22 Tvheadend Bug #5963 (Invalid): VAAPI Errors on Logs When Starting Transcoding Through NVENC
- Try removing the checkmark from "Enable Hardware acceleration".
Also you are not using an official build, issues w...
- 00:39 Tvheadend Bug #5962 (Fixed): src/wrappers.c error
- Fixed in c1552692e030ea245d4bf091537ba94b8864a07f
- 23:02 Tvheadend Bug #5587: User - DVR profile
- Exactly, so if you don't want it to die you should care about it.
However, it sounds like a commercial software w...
- 22:28 Tvheadend Bug #5587: User - DVR profile
- Then you shouldn't complain that it's not working. Tvheadend is open source software, so if there's an issue you are ...
- 21:43 Tvheadend Bug #5587: User - DVR profile
- If you want it fixed you should start working on it.
- 20:07 Tvheadend Bug #5921 (Accepted): Any chance that "focal" builds work on doozer.io
- Focal build just went through! Now all that's left is figuring out how to make it show up on apt.tvheadend.org.
Also available in: Atom