- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2021-04-14
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2020-03-24)
- 16:45 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV Tvheadend 4.3-943
- Roland Pellegrin wrote:
> There is a workaround for this:
> You can edit your /home/hts/.hts/tvheadend/config file ...
- 04:11 Tvheadend Bug #6002: Endless increase in RAM requirements
- Then your caching settings might be wrong. Feel free to investigate the memory leak though if you really think there ...
- 02:59 Tvheadend Bug #6002: Endless increase in RAM requirements
- Most likely you aren't seeing a memory leak but a simple "can't write to HDD fast enough". Data is then cached in RAM...
- 02:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Random closed captioning being burned in after last container update
- You didn't even state what Tvheadend version you are running. Anyways, Tvheadend does not alter the video by adding s...
- 02:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend continously restarts after Kodi connect
- Instead of trying to find the cause in some old 4.2 version and then backporting the fix for that from 4.3 it is prob...
- 04:28 Tvheadend Bug #6031 (Invalid): Audio stream not detected
- Bug reports for old versions are no longer accepted. Use latest master.
Also the entire Bug should be described in...
- 22:44 Tvheadend Bug #6030 (Invalid): CPU usage jumps by 100% when tvheadend cannot create directory for recording.
- Reports for old versions are no longer accepted. Use latest master and check if the issue you are reporting is a dupl...
- 20:56 Tvheadend Bug #6009: [DVR] 100%CPU after running some days
- In the end it's the same issue: Tvheadend is unable to create the file and then causes that issue. It's kinda both, c...
- 14:06 Tvheadend Bug #6021 (Fixed): libssl-dev conflict when building packages
- 14:03 Tvheadend Bug #6027 (Invalid): Persistant auth issue with reverse proxy
Also available in: Atom