- 03:39 Tvheadend Feature #5717: SAT>IP Map Different sources between each other
- @saen acro
Thanks, not really the same. I came up with a patch that at least does dvb-s to dvb-c/dvb-t mapping, ever...
- 16:25 Tvheadend Feature #5717 (New): SAT>IP Map Different sources between each other
- Sometimes it is necessary to map sources, for example if you want to have a DVB-S transponder in a network thats usua...
- 16:20 Tvheadend Bug #5243: Crash while using SATIP Server
- This has been fixed meanwhile/this was a duplicate.
- 10:51 Tvheadend Bug #5710: Access entry: channel tag filter
- You installed the old 4.2 version, you can try 4.3 which has many enhancements and bug fixes. Check out the Wiki for ...
- 00:52 Tvheadend Bug #5710: Access entry: channel tag filter
- Have you checked if this is also the case in latest master? 4.2 gets very limited support and unless it's a huge issu...
- 22:49 Tvheadend Feature #5709: transcode to flac
- This is not the Forum but the bug tracker. Please use the Forum for such questions.
You need to create a Codec pro...
- 12:52 Tvheadend Feature #5006: Support MPTS as input and output.
- Then it will be passed through encrypted. Tvheadend decrypts if possible and if not it passes through the encrypted s...
- 02:11 Tvheadend Feature #5006: Support MPTS as input and output.
- If you subscribe to all PIDs on SAT-IP you should get exactly that: A stream passing through as-is, just with descram...
- 00:34 Tvheadend Feature #5006: Support MPTS as input and output.
- You could use the SAT-IP functionality for that I think.
- 21:34 Tvheadend Bug #5696: OSCAM DVBApi: TVH soes not correctly sends the list management command inside the elementary stream info loop
- maddis from net wrote:
> @saen acro: what about TOR?
He can't access that site in a normal browser, you linked to...
Also available in: Atom