- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2021-07-30
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2020-03-24)
- 20:13 Tvheadend Bug #6077 (Invalid): TVHeadend Ubuntu 20 can't run processing commands
- Not a bug, old version is used, unofficial version is used.
- 15:45 Tvheadend Bug #6036: IPTV Automatic Network streaming freezes after X minutes
- Look at the traffic in Wireshark then. Your description sounds like the source is just stopping to send traffic.
- 11:08 Tvheadend Bug #6036: IPTV Automatic Network streaming freezes after X minutes
- You won't see more error messages, only additional debug output. Probably iptv would be the right subsystem to trace ...
- 20:36 Tvheadend Bug #6075: Services 'Parent Disabled' in combination with SAT>IP client
- Yes, Wireshark could be used for that.
- 20:20 Tvheadend Bug #6075: Services 'Parent Disabled' in combination with SAT>IP client
- Logs alone won't help, what would be needed is a capture of the traffic with the log, if there's no traffic after Tvh...
- 19:55 Tvheadend Bug #6076 (Invalid): Errors on picture with SAT>IP but not in HTTP
- Issue reports for old versions aren't accepted anymore.
Also this sounds like a network issue, you're probably see...
- 16:32 Tvheadend Bug #5958 (Invalid): Sat>IP problems with Panasonic TV client
- Closed due to inactivity.
- 16:28 Tvheadend Bug #6028 (Invalid): TVHeadend not trying to descramble through newcamd
- Closing due to inactivity
- 16:28 Tvheadend Bug #6036: IPTV Automatic Network streaming freezes after X minutes
- What's in Tvheadend logs?
- 16:27 Tvheadend Feature #6039: zap2it-GuideScraping
- Well if it's working you should consider making a PR for it. From experience I can tell you that having a fork and tr...
Also available in: Atom