- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2021-06-13
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2020-03-24)
- 19:19 Tvheadend Bug #6054: The #hts freenode channel
- Even if it's marked as resolved/fixed/whatever there can still be further comments, it's just "for us" to keep track ...
- 13:12 Tvheadend Bug #6063 (Invalid): Build for rpi pios64 lite (buster arm64 plus)
- Questions like this should go into the Forum.
- 20:15 Tvheadend Bug #6060: PCMCIA Data rate command hangs CI CAM
- Yes I understand that, but the line I quoted is getting the "wrong" value aswell. I am just wondering: Does it need c...
- 18:09 Tvheadend General: RE: TvHeadEnd on newer versions of Ubuntu (or its flavours)
- Why do you think it's not supported? What happens when you try to compile it?
- 20:47 Tvheadend Bug #6060: PCMCIA Data rate command hangs CI CAM
- What about the line right after the one you changed:...
- 18:08 Tvheadend Bug #6059 (Fixed): Patchs for long CAPMTs
- Well it's complete now so there shouldn't be an issue ever again ;) Nobody knows how long they might get in the futur...
- 20:31 Tvheadend Bug #6059 (Need feedback): Patchs for long CAPMTs
- Sorry I wanted to update this bug report aswell but forgot about it. Let me know when you tested it and if it works.
- 01:31 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to connect to backup server
- I suggest that you fix the cause of the crash rather than just adding redundancy.
But yes, it is definitely possible.
- 21:11 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: DVB-T2 ZDF Mux in Leipzig/Germany at 482MHz not working
- Use the one that worked, the other one is probably already in there.
- 21:03 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: DVB-T2 ZDF Mux in Leipzig/Germany at 482MHz not working
- I suggest updating the Firmware if it's outdated.
Also available in: Atom