- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2022-08-16
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2020-03-24)
- 19:26 Tvheadend Bug #6193: Hard coded limit on buffered mpegts data is too low.
- J Blanc wrote:
> SAT-IP receivers do not certify they will provide a _constant_ mpegts bitrate, and may deliver it i...
- 18:33 Tvheadend Bug #6193 (Invalid): Hard coded limit on buffered mpegts data is too low.
- It is not too small. Receiving 32 complete DVB-C frequencies with a total bandwidth of almost 1.5Gbit/s works perfect...
- 21:21 Tvheadend Bug #6192 (Invalid): EPG Grab on Automatic IPTV Network never stops
- This is the bug tracker, questions like this should be asked on the Forum. Bug reports should contain debug logs.
- 19:26 Tvheadend Feature #6190: Status page
- I don't use HDHomeRun and in that case it's up to the server to dismiss the data as the client doesn't know when the ...
- 12:57 Tvheadend Feature #6190 (Rejected): Status page
- There is an option to discard data after tuning in the tuner settings, that is the correct way of addressing the desc...
- 14:39 Tvheadend Feature #6188 (Rejected): Tvheadend internal SAT>IP Server [add feature Fast input switch]
- Fast input switch is an option to keep the socket open when switching channels. That option doesn't make sense for a ...
- 18:42 Tvheadend Bug #6185 (Invalid): Missing files in apt.tvheadend.org
- 13:03 Tvheadend Bug #6183 (Invalid): Tvheadend SAT>IP server doesn't start at boot
- No debug logs and the version information is either incomplete or super old.
- 00:33 Tvheadend Bug #6181 (Invalid): PVR Recording stops recording to early
- No version information, no logs, use the forum for questions like this.
- 12:25 Tvheadend Bug #6180 (Invalid): Repo apt.tvheadend.org missing files
Also available in: Atom