- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2021-01-18
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2020-03-24)
- 18:44 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Tvheadend - Custom Live Streaming Watermark?
- Ajay Dabas wrote:
> Please Create Demo Video About this and send on Email: [email protected]
- 16:35 Tvheadend General: RE: How to Chromecast?
- If you haven't already done so you should report that issue to the developer so it can get fixed ;)
- 12:53 Tvheadend Bug #5994 (Invalid): Eutelsat 5 muxes are out of date
- No surprise when you are on some old 4.2 version. Bug reports for that are no longer accepted. Use latest master.
- 17:09 Tvheadend Bug #5993: CRASH: Signal: 11 in PRG
- You backtraced a running process, there's no point in doing that in this case. You need to continue, wait for the err...
- 10:31 Tvheadend Bug #5993: CRASH: Signal: 11 in PRG
- That looks like the backtrace was ran before the segmentation fault. You need to run it afterwards.
- 23:16 Tvheadend Bug #5993: CRASH: Signal: 11 in PRG
- Without a coredump it will be super difficult to reproduce. It looks like it is related to the webserver though, so m...
- 15:30 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Kodi 18.9 + FireTV 4k/nVidia Shield + HLG - does it work ?
- What does that question have to do with Tvheadend? You should probably ask that in a Kodi forum, chances to get an an...
- 01:27 Tvheadend Bug #5992: Run away process after recorded output goes past 1GB - 100% CPU
- Then you need to contact the maintainer of that package anyways if you are using an unofficial build as they know bes...
- 01:07 Tvheadend Bug #5992 (Invalid): Run away process after recorded output goes past 1GB - 100% CPU
- Bug reports for version 4.2 are no longer accepted. Please use latest master.
- 20:21 Tvheadend Bug #5991 (Invalid): Tvheadend broken by upgrade on Raspberry Pi 3
- Bug reports for 4.2 are no longer accepted. Use latest master.
Also available in: Atom