- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2020-07-11
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2020-03-24)
- 00:26 Tvheadend Bug #5927: TV adapters not automatically recognized after update to 4.3.0
- The version number provided is not an official version number. Please post the one that can be found on the about pag...
- 23:23 Tvheadend Bug #5924 (Invalid): Incorrect locale of subtitles
- Tvheadend is just passing it through, most likely an issue with the client.
- 23:19 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Htsp (#161)
- 23:18 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Htsp (#160)
- 14:58 Tvheadend Feature #4461: HDHome Run emulation
- INT64_MIN is a negative number, that shouldn't be in there. Instead it should be 0.
- 11:09 Tvheadend Feature #5926 (Rejected): IPTV with m3u username and password built in
- Questions like this should go to the forum.
- 07:37 Tvheadend Bug #5459: Something is slow in 4.3
- Naeem Ahmad wrote:
> sir I have same problem plz tell me how can solve I have ubuntu in 4.2.38v
By switching to a...
- 20:35 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Building from source for Fedora 32: any tips?
- Jason Hecker wrote:
> In the spec file I've tried changing PYTHON=python2 to PYTHON=python3 or even just PYTHON=pyth...
- 16:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Lots of activity on my card
- No there is no such option.
I don't know where your config files are saved, but those can of course be backed up a...
- 15:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Lots of activity on my card
- Usually that shouldn't be a problem unless whoever compiled those packages made changes.
Also available in: Atom