- 13:26 Tvheadend Bug #5575: HTTP User Agent self reset value after update.
- PR is created, once it's merged we can close this.
- 00:58 Tvheadend Bug #5848: Referer not working in http headers
- I suggest you update to the latest version and provide a detailed error description if you want someone to help you.
- 23:42 Tvheadend Bug #5149: Cannot change port 9981 on TVH 4.3-1288
- This is the bug tracker, such questions should go to the Forum.
- 00:53 Tvheadend Bug #5575: HTTP User Agent self reset value after update.
- It seems according to the code like it's wanted behaviour: Whenever the m3u is imported the m3u-http-headers field is...
- 22:11 Tvheadend Bug #5843: IPTV Automatic Network changes rtp-URLs and removes Source-IP of imported M3U
- Please try with latest master and not with some old version. There were many changes so this issue might not even be ...
- 10:15 Tvheadend Bug #5128: When tuner is configured as a slave device, after reboot settings are lost
- Victor S wrote:
> FIX IT FOR GOD'S SAKE, ticket is 1 y old!!!
It is fully open source software which is provided ...
- 02:27 Tvheadend Feature #5646: Cablecard support from fb340ae8 doesnt seem to be in 4.2(.8)
- Chances to get this into 4.2 are 0, if it's in 4.3 it will definitely be in 4.4 aswell.
- 15:02 Tvheadend Bug #5575: HTTP User Agent self reset value after update.
- First you should considering updating to latest master. I do not have the issue with that one. Even if there is a fix...
- 22:30 Tvheadend Bug #5841: Crash
- Check my commit history on GitHub, I think unfortunately not all changesets are displayed here. In fact the last comm...
- 18:34 Tvheadend Bug #5841: Crash
- @Tom W: You must have missed my contributions then. You might want to double-check that.
@Victor S: I can't even s...
Also available in: Atom