- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2020-04-05
- Tvheadend (Issue Triage, 2020-03-24)
- 16:53 Tvheadend Bug #5866 (Accepted): Multicast from multiple sources
- I was just trying to figure out if it's indeed as simple as getting the IP from the first packet and "locking" on tha...
- 14:27 Tvheadend Bug #5866: Multicast from multiple sources
- Can anyone think of a valid scenario where it's actually wanted to receive a single stream from multiple IPs/Sources?...
- 14:21 Tvheadend Bug #5867: TVheadend not picking up services in a strong connection area
- Also 4.2 is old code, if you have any problems you should update to latest master and try again.
- 02:50 Tvheadend Bug #5243 (Fixed): Crash while using SATIP Server
- 02:49 Tvheadend Bug #5353 (Fixed): Locked up with "too much queued input data" and "too much queued table input data"
- 02:48 Tvheadend Bug #5481 (Fixed): Crash in htsbuf write
- 02:46 Tvheadend Bug #5835 (Invalid): Sending multiple RTSP chunk at once leads to garbled output
- 02:43 Tvheadend Bug #5855 (Invalid): Unable to descramble woth SAT>IP works fine with kodi
- 02:40 Tvheadend Bug #5865 (Invalid): Streaming Buffering for Auto IPTV Network
- 02:39 Tvheadend Bug #5866: Multicast from multiple sources
- How exactly should tvheadend know which is the right IP and which is the wrong one? Would be great if you could clear...
Also available in: Atom