- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2021-05-11
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2020-03-24)
- 18:24 Tvheadend Bug #6046 (Invalid): Building on CentOS failed
- Not a Tvheadend issue, that file belongs to ffmpeg. Please submit a bug report there.
- 20:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Cant't transcode with NVENC
- Look what the last commit does, then you will understand why it worked before.
- 19:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Cant't transcode with NVENC
- That's an ffmpeg issue. You need to report that to ffmpeg.
- 18:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Cant't transcode with NVENC
- Did you compile in the fix from GitHub? Otherwise it's no surprise and nothing new.
- 16:49 Tvheadend Feature #5783 (Need feedback): HW accelleration decoding on input stream (NVIDIA)
- PR is opened, please test and see if it works.
- 10:56 Tvheadend Bug #6042 (Invalid): TvHeadend-Scan Fail
- No version number provided, no log files provided.
- 19:52 Tvheadend Bug #6040: Building
- Where are the logs, error messages or debug information?
- 19:52 Tvheadend Bug #6041 (Invalid): Services 'Parent Disabled'
- Please state the exact version number of the release you are using. I will reopen this once the Information is provid...
- 16:17 Tvheadend Bug #5944 (Invalid): crash against latest media-tree?
- 15:55 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Slow seeking while tv is recording
- Exactly, matroska is simply not designed for that.
Also available in: Atom