- 11:31 Tvheadend Bug #5789: PVR Recording stops recording to early
- > Well, he did say when the program started, so not so difficult to find... ;)
If you want to spend your time digg...
- 02:42 Tvheadend Bug #5789: PVR Recording stops recording to early
- Upgrade to latest master and provide only the parts of the log file that show the issue if it still happens. Nobody i...
- 15:00 Tvheadend Bug #5788: Duplicate channels from multiple HDhomerun tuners showing on EPG/Timeline guide
- Could you attach a screenshot of the services tab? What happens when you disable the low priority service?
- 14:43 Tvheadend Bug #5788: Duplicate channels from multiple HDhomerun tuners showing on EPG/Timeline guide
- Wasn't maximum service priority 10 anyways? If I remember correctly it was. That would explain this, assuming that yo...
- 23:32 Tvheadend Bug #5783: HW accelleration decoding on input stream (NVIDIA)
- If I see that correctly most of the code needed is already part of ffmpegs libavcodec/nvdec.c file, all that's left i...
- 04:14 Tvheadend Bug #5782: httpc stuck and 100% cpu, when connecting to http2 server
- PR is merged. Now we still need to figure out why an invalid value causes high CPU usage but your initial problem sho...
- 19:50 Tvheadend Bug #5787 (Fixed): Segmentation fault after/during service deletion
- I tried to delete 2 services today as they are no longer broadcasted. When I first clicked the delete button nothing ...
- 15:46 Tvheadend Bug #5783: HW accelleration decoding on input stream (NVIDIA)
- The description does not cover the c implementation though. Still for someone who doesn't know how this works it coul...
- 02:54 Tvheadend Bug #5783: HW accelleration decoding on input stream (NVIDIA)
- I've done some investigation regarding this topic and came up with this patch to enable some nvidia related hardware ...
- 03:30 Tvheadend Bug #4612: Hardware Transcoder use vaapi when nvenc is selected
- Duplicate of #5783
Also available in: Atom