- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2021-09-18
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2020-03-24)
- 15:02 Tvheadend Bug #6083: Descrambling problems with OSCam-DVB-Api and Newcamd on some Sky Germany sports channels via DVB-C
- Why did you create a Video filter when you want to filter Teletext?
- 21:31 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: My Setup (6 Tuners + Emby)
- From my experience: If you don't experience heat issues don't try to solve the non existing heat issues. ;)
- 10:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Difficulty to get MPEG-TS Spawn profile working
- Well you didn't specify any option related to hardware decoding or encoding, so it won't be used.
- 22:33 Tvheadend Bug #6083: Descrambling problems with OSCam-DVB-Api and Newcamd on some Sky Germany sports channels via DVB-C
- You have continuity errors. Either bad signal or bad drivers are causing that. Also your ECMs arrive very late, you n...
- 18:19 Tvheadend General: RE: TVheadend in separated network does not scan/stream from FritzBox 6591 DVB-C
- Well first of all you should update to the latest Tvheadend version, otherwise you might be running into issues which...
- 20:25 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Stream from TVHEADED to NDS3316 16 in 1 IP QAM Modulator
- Probably the best thing you can do is ask the manufacturer if they can provide any information. Without having the ac...
- 19:29 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Using Panasonic TV>IP server as adapter in Tvheadend
- I cleaned up this thread and removed all the offtopic stuff from it. Please exchange your email adresses and talk abo...
- 01:53 Tvheadend General: RE: Cant't transcode with NVENC
- So you aren't facing this issue but you're facing the "session not cleaned" issue? There's a patch for that on GitHub...
- 18:09 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Mux "always tuned"
- Tvheadend doesn't take any time to spawn the process, that happens instantly. If there's a delay you should check if ...
Also available in: Atom