- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2019-06-14
- 07:59 Tvheadend Bug #5651: CPU at 100% after some hours
- Use gdb to check what they are doing. Then you know why they're "locked up".
- 22:07 Tvheadend Feature #5652: Disable EPG scan by default for IPTV
- Feel free to submit a PR, then someone will have a look at it and make a decision.
- 07:21 Tvheadend Bug #5647: htsp connection lost if you are playing a dvr file when enter into webui
- Provide debug logs of Kodi's HTSP Client.
- 22:49 Tvheadend Bug #5643: TvHeadEnd & Oscam - Black Screen
- Provide trace of capmt, descrambler. Also make sure your client supports whatever video codec is in use. I suggest re...
- 09:18 Tvheadend Bug #5643: TvHeadEnd & Oscam - Black Screen
- You are using a dirty tvheadend version. What have you changed? Is that maybe causing the issues?
- 06:58 Tvheadend Feature #5642: SatIP Client (Client IP URL)
- Already possible, see Appendix 2 in the documentation.
- 22:45 Tvheadend Bug #5640: sat ip crash
- There are hundreds of fixes, don't expect any fixes against 4.2, if you want this fixed, try latest master.
- 20:47 Tvheadend Bug #5640: sat ip crash
- Update to latest master
- 00:59 Tvheadend Feature #5639 (New): Implement Wireshark Plugin/Definition for HTSP
- It would be great to have an HTSP Parser for Wireshark to allow tracking down issues easier. I assume the Wireshark g...
- 05:13 Tvheadend Bug #5634: doozer 4.2.8 builds
- There are simply less frequent updates to stable builds, as there are no commits (you can check that on GitHub)
Also available in: Atom