- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-08-29
- Last connection: 2017-03-21
- 23:53 Tvheadend General: RE: How in the world do you get EPG working
- Well, I'm having some major EPG problems. I had zap2xml working ok for a few years now (although I would prefer somet...
- 19:16 Tvheadend Bug #2231 (Invalid): Missing services and non-functional channels
- I was previously using tvheadend 3.4, which had the problem of not naming any services, so any time there was a new c...
- 08:36 Tvheadend General: RE: How do you enable EIT scanning?
- Has there been any progress on the ATSC EIT scanning?
Fortunately, there have been a ton of channels added in my a...
- 00:49 Tvheadend Bug #1679: Missing Service Name for ABC and SBS channels (Newcastle, Australia)
- I'm still having this problem as of version 3.5.225~g5956233. I get almost no named services and mapped channels. I h...
- 21:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Unable to Map Channels
Yes, this is possible. But, the problem is that when none of the channels are automatically given names, you...
- 04:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Unable to Map Channels
- Coding? None, for all intents and purposes. I've not done any "coding" since I was in High School in the 80's and ear...
- 23:19 Tvheadend General: RE: Unable to Map Channels
Yes, looks like we have almost the identical problem with the identical setup. Only cable vs. antenna is diff...
- 20:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Unable to Map Channels
First, to answer your questions...
1. When you click the "Map DVB Services to Channels" button, all channe...
- 23:16 Tvheadend General: RE: [DVB-C] Not all channels found
Thanks. Unfortunately, me and compilers don't get along. ;) So, I really prefer using the PPA. If there's ...
- 06:58 Tvheadend General: RE: [DVB-C] Not all channels found
- Still having problems with this. I found that if I completely delete all muxes and start over multiple times, I can e...
Also available in: Atom