- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-08-24
- Last connection: 2018-05-20
- 10:00 Tvheadend General: RE: Export all channels of tvheadend inside a m3u playlist file
- Try to Enable Both standard and digest authentication in tvheadend -> Configuration -> Base -> HTTP Server Settings -...
- 11:45 Tvheadend General: RE: trimming/splitting recordings *with* subtitle stream
- You can use ffmpeg (not avconv) to do the trimming/splitting recordings *with* subtitle stream.
When you have movie...
- 15:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Continuity counter error and other errors
- The tvheadend log tells us that the packets in the stream has uncorrecteable error
- 10:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Continuity counter error and other errors
From a Google search with the keyword "Afatech AF9013 DVB-T" I found this:
- 14:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Strange subtitle problem
- Found a way to do it without opening the videomenu
Check this :
- 09:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Strange subtitle problem
- You can enable/disable the subtitles showing from the OSD Audio and Subtitle Settings in XBMC.
Look at this wiki pag...
- 14:20 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: unable to play Canal Digital HD Channels. XBMC Log included
Try to use vlc for stream the recording. If you don't get this errors its a issue with ffmpeg. If it works with...
- 09:48 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: unable to play Canal Digital HD Channels. XBMC Log included
- I dont have a Apple TV, so this is only guessing.
Have you read the FAQ on this wiki page http://wiki.xbmc.org/?tit...
- 14:12 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Need help: Any experts on oscam/tvheadend here?
- Hei igjen
I not an expert, but after checking the oscam.log I see error about writing ECM message to the cardreade...
- 10:14 Tvheadend General: RE: TVheadend Webinterface not available
You can try to start up tvheadend like this:
[[email protected] ~]# tvheadend -f -u hts -g video -C
The -C opti...
Also available in: Atom