- Registered on: 2017-04-28
- Last connection: 2018-03-21
Reported issues: 8
- 10:40 Tvheadend Bug #5215: Recordings not showing Username in Subscriptions
- 10:40 Tvheadend Bug #5214: Streams using Tickets are not showing username
- 21:35 Tvheadend Bug #5027: Tvh log flooded with "parser: (null)" messages
- I've noticed today, that these "DTS and PCR diff is very big" messages start to occur if there is an internet connect...
- 18:06 Tvheadend Bug #5027: Tvh log flooded with "parser: (null)" messages
- After adding "tprofile" in HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1233~g4fe0af0 this issue is occuring with much lower frequency, but stil...
- 20:31 Tvheadend Bug #5027: Tvh log flooded with "parser: (null)" messages
- New observation in relation to this issue. See picture below.
- 22:14 Tvheadend Bug #5027: Tvh log flooded with "parser: (null)" messages
- I forgot to mention that this is very intermittent and for example now I do not see these messages in the tvh log. I ...
- 19:56 Tvheadend Bug #5049: No sound on some channels
- I can confirm same observation, perhaps this is directly related to #5027.
- 09:58 Tvheadend Bug #5034 (Fixed): Channels mapped from other tvh do not play using htsp stream profile
- In HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1206~g5de70b4 channels that are mapped from other tvh source can not be played using Kodi (htsp ...
- 15:25 Tvheadend Bug #5027 (New): Tvh log flooded with "parser: (null)" messages
- After update to HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1206~g5de70b4 Tvheadend log is flooded by these two messages:
parser: (null): H2...
- 17:59 Tvheadend Bug #5017: ffmpeg piped IPTV channels being kept running forever after fast zapping
- I can not re-create this issue anymore in HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1171~g20e3cb8.
Tried fast zapping with Kodi and VLC. ...
Also available in: Atom