- 22:06 Tvheadend Bug #5551: HTSP connection shows status as "streaming" even though no stream is being running
- I tried to change it from 1 to 2 and the streaming counter still shows value 1.
However if I manually drop connec...
- 17:47 Tvheadend Bug #5550: Modify IPTV threads during streaming makes tvheadend deadlock
- 17:44 Tvheadend Bug #5551 (New): HTSP connection shows status as "streaming" even though no stream is being running
- HTSP connection shows status as "streaming" even though no stream is being running.
Problem is that if I want to l...
- 17:40 Tvheadend General: RE: web Ui login failed after a frech install
- Issa Issa - Attempt to login up 3 times quickly after each failed login. Sometimes it works after third attempt. Do n...
- 09:02 Tvheadend Feature #5477: Change few unselectable="on" UI items to unselectable="off"
- Pablo R. - My intention is to not edit these items, but be able to select them and copy to clipboard for further proc...
- 08:18 Tvheadend Feature #5477 (New): Change few unselectable="on" UI items to unselectable="off"
- Would it be possible to change the class of the particular items in UI tables to become selectable?
1. Persistent ...
- 18:15 Tvheadend Bug #5451: Streaming error with multiple subscriptions per strem
- +1 - I've seen the same behaviour with IPTV input and multiple subscriptions. On top of that if HTTP subscription is ...
- 08:55 Tvheadend Bug #5419: [ ERROR]:tsfix: transport stream H264, DTS discontinuity. - No tracebility to mux
- Just catched typical scenario where the log is full of discontinuity errors, but there is no tracebility to the strea...
- 12:53 Tvheadend Feature #5421: Add option to only activate internal epg grabber manually
- @saen acro - Ted Rippert complains about the fact that Internal EPG Grabbers re-run everytime you hit "Save" button a...
- 09:03 Tvheadend Feature #5421: Add option to only activate internal epg grabber manually
Also available in: Atom