- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-01-06
- Last connection: 2019-06-12
- 08:53 Tvheadend Bug #3531: Autorec missing some recordings
- Just incase the version matters, this is occurring in 4.3-1792~g466a01431
- 11:03 Tvheadend Bug #3531: Autorec missing some recordings
- Hi there, i am the original poster (amazing how time goes by). I just had another instance of this occurring, a recu...
- 23:00 Tvheadend Bug #3531: Autorec missing some recordings
- do I need to enable some sort of specific logging to capture something that might be useful?
- 22:59 Tvheadend Bug #3531: Autorec missing some recordings
- I use OTA EPG, no scraping of XML of any sort (atleast not on purpose).
Given the time between setting the autorec, ...
- 12:37 Tvheadend Bug #3531 (New): Autorec missing some recordings
- Hi there, I've noticed for some time now that i have the odd autorec that decided to ignore future recordings of a pr...
- 23:51 Tvheadend Bug #3348: tvheadend crash
- Will do, i now have 4.1-1047~g851aebb installed, and will see if it crashes.
TVH rarely crashes (i've been using it ...
- 21:26 Tvheadend Bug #3348 (New): tvheadend crash
- Hi there, tvheadend is a stable performer for me, but two days ago it crashed expectantly.
I have it running under a...
- 13:08 Tvheadend General: RE: HDHomeRun integration not working
- Hi there, is it liekly that hte unstable apt repo for debian will be provisioned with the hdhomerun code enabled? Li...
- 13:39 Tvheadend Feature #2123: autorec specify recording directory name
- Hi there, my suggestion is for the scenario Rob outlined. I end up spending time moving recordings around after they...
- 05:00 Tvheadend Feature #2123: autorec specify recording directory name
- Prof Yaffle wrote:
> Can you not do this with a separate DVR config?
Hi there, yes it can be done by multiple DVR...
Also available in: Atom