- 19:01 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Tvheadend 4.3-710: invalid start code at encrypted HD channels
- Could you solve your issue? I'm using tvheadend version 4.3-1789 with oscam. Both running inside docker container.
- 13:00 Tvheadend Feature #4001: MPEG-TS Spawn streaming profile (was: Custom 'pipe' muxer)
- This feature is realised with new spawn-stream :-)
- 18:31 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: [MANUAL] Building .DEB packages on clean Ubuntu or other Debian distros
- Thanks a lot. Very nice. This should be added in wiki...(/)
- 22:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Video codec preset for vaapi
- This should work:
Change user, pass and...
- 07:06 Tvheadend General: RE: Hardware transcoding on Odroid XU4
- I got tvheadend hw transcode working with the pipe solution; i have created a local m3u file with entries for each sd...
- 19:54 Tvheadend Feature #4347: add iptv streams (e.g. m3u playlist) without scans for services
Thanks for your great work. Since i'm interested in Tvheadend i found so many threads where you'are answerin...
- 18:52 Tvheadend Feature #4347: add iptv streams (e.g. m3u playlist) without scans for services
- For me it doesnt work. I get services without scan, but if i map channels, they dont work at all.
I tested same prov...
- 13:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Cannot login on TVHeadend-testing 4.1.1923-2 on Synology with DSM6.0
- It seams there is a bug regarding user-handling:
Yesterday i made a fresh install tvh with latest 4.3.28042017-1. ...
- 12:55 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV & tvheadend, m3u, playlist, channel scan
We could set a feature-request: "add iptv streams without scans". Does someone know where to do this?
- 22:00 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV & tvheadend, m3u, playlist, channel scan
- It's not an TVH4.2 issue. Now i have two m3u-Link-Files. The old one works pretty well, either on tvh-4.1 or on tvh-4...
Also available in: Atom