- 17:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Android users having problems with VLC
- I just wanted to verify that you got what I meant about the plugin in KODI? There is a plugin specifically made for T...
- 20:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Android users having problems with VLC
- Can't you just use the KODI android app? Do you have issues with the Android KODI app as well? You can use the TVH Pl...
- 15:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Android users having problems with VLC
- Do you use the very old and not updated HTSP plugin made for the older 32bits VLC? Its better to use the HTTP streams...
- 22:48 Tvheadend General: RE: Backup channel and service configuration
- Copy the contents of the /home/hts folder and restore them later. Restart TVH and you are set
- 22:45 Tvheadend General: RE: Is it possible to manually create services from muxes that have failed?
- If you click the play button next to the mux and it starts playing in VLC, then the service will be created as well e...
- 22:43 Tvheadend General: RE: Wrong time in EPG
- I suppose that the EPG was already imported when you changed the time so it didn't change after you changed the setti...
- 22:39 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcoding how to
- Generally, use the Height attribute in the selected codec in TVH under Profile Settings and then set a bitrate under ...
- 15:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Exclude channel tags not working
- Deselect all and click save( NOT apply), edit account again, check the exclude channel tags check box and then select...
- 14:52 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV Streaming
- Do you use different accounts to login? If you use the same account have you put connections limit on it?
- 14:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Stream current channel of specific adapter?
- Check the service call of the API:
Also available in: Atom