- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-01-01
- Last connection: 2016-03-18
- Assigned issues: 0
- Reported issues: 10
- 17:03 Tvheadend Feature #3654 (New): Time based access control
- I would love to see the following time based account features:
1. Access based on time frame.
2. Have an "Last ac...
- 08:32 Tvheadend Bug #3615 (New): disable-libffmpeg_static and options
- I have currently tvheadend configured like this:...
- 10:20 Tvheadend Bug #3612 (Fixed): DVB scan files path changes need restart
- Not sure this is a feature or a bug.
- 15:30 Tvheadend Bug #3120: htsp: unable to create profile chain 'pass'
- ok, when i select pass profile, my kodi client will work now.
Is that the way it should work now? you mention before...
- 20:32 Tvheadend Bug #3120: htsp: unable to create profile chain 'pass'
- Yes if i select pass in 4.0.x, then I get the msg: htsp: unable to create profile chain 'pass'
For me its unclear ...
- 16:11 Tvheadend Bug #3120 (Fixed): htsp: unable to create profile chain 'pass'
- According to the webif, pass is the default streaming profile.
When no profile is selected (this is the default for ...
- 17:06 Tvheadend Bug #2212: TVH crashes periodically every 10 minutes
- Looks like sat>ip is detecting something which it shouldn't.
You could try building from src and disable satip support.
- 13:31 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Enigma2 channel converter
- Ive tried both scripts, but the first one (bash version) does not write channel numbers. Isn't it possible to write c...
- 06:52 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: [solved] octopus.net (sat>ip) and internal CI
- With Mgclient enabled you only have to add one line for newcamd. This line will be ignored but does need proper synta...
- 13:33 Tvheadend Bug #1983 (Fixed): compile error on x86_64 musl libc or similar
Also available in: Atom