- 16:29 Tvheadend Feature #5996: EPG Sources prepending "New:" to episode titles for new airings, which prevents series recording.
- Suppose the programme title is a single, common word, so your expression needs one or two anchors, like ^banshee$. T...
- 18:24 Tvheadend Bug #3960: Removal of service removes any associated autorec entries
- Somehow I never learned how bouquets work and what the benefit is, so I manually assign channels to services. When a...
- 09:36 Tvheadend Bug #5800: Tvh will record all episodes without "episode-num" field in Autorec.
- Actually, I requested that episodes with a missing season (and by extension episodes) should be recorded. https://tv...
- 08:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Channels randomly(?!) disappearing
- I noticed a similar symptom in a build from March and with the recent build from July 7. Mapped services (mostly BBC...
- 07:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Episode numbers in file name (German TV shows)
- The scraper is a sample that works for me, for OTA EPG from Canal Digitaal in the Netherlands.
- 10:06 Tvheadend General: RE: Episode numbers in file name (German TV shows)
- Scraper definitions work on the _title_ and _extra text_ fields, so you can see them in the EPG overview immediately....
- 18:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Episode numbers in file name (German TV shows)
- The epg parsers can be found in /usr/share/tvheadend/data/conf/epggrab/eit/scrape/
I added a file nl into this direc...
- 20:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Is anyone else having problems with Channel 5 HD (UK)?
- It might help if you say how you receive this transponder. On 28.2 E 10964H (freesat) it works perfectly.
- 08:02 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: tvheadend does not see tv_grab_nl3.py
- I installed the pytz module from my installer user id, and tested the grabber from my installer user id. Not realizi...
- 06:59 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: EIT grabber for all channels in one scan?
- In the Configuration - DVB inputs tabs you will find a tab MUX Scheduler. Specify the MUX name and a cron expression,...
Also available in: Atom