- Registered on: 2017-02-14
- Last connection: 2019-11-24
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2019-11-18)
- 22:35 Tvheadend General: RE: Problems with regexp
- Hi Em,
I just had a look on the Wiki page you pointed me to. I cannot find any possibility to edit the wiki page, an...
- 18:52 Tvheadend General: RE: Problems with regexp
- Hi Em,
thanks for the detailed explanations!
I can fully understand that the processing overhead for concatenating ...
- 18:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Problems with regexp
- OK, things are confusing me now...
* If I create a rule with full text search and regexp ".*Tatort", it gets really ...
- 18:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Problems with regexp
- Thanks for the suggestions!
Tatort is not always the first word - I suppose... will need to think about it and look ...
- Hi folks,
I try to create an Autorec that does a fulltext search that MUST contain the word "Tatort" and MUST contai...
- 20:57 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: Tutorial available
- Dear all,
since I struggled with several problems, I decided to publish a tutorial in my blog. Find it here:
- 23:17 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: *Solved*
- OK, solved the problem. In short, I created two PHP pages that modify the involved playlists as desired and use the P...
- 18:01 Tvheadend Feature #4242 (New): Set offset in HTS m3u8 MUX playlist for IPTV
- German IPTV channels off a 30 minuts timeshift, which causes playback of IPTV stream in tvheaded to start back in tme...
- 17:12 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: How to configure tvheadend to use proxy?
- OK, I already hit a wall at the very first step: How do I configure tvheadend to actually _use_ a proxy? Searched the...
- 15:14 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: 30 minutes offset on German live TV via internet/IPTV
- Some additional info: I tried to figure out why there are 30 minutes in the m3u8 - actually that's because the TV sta...
Also available in: Atom