- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-07-13
- Last connection: 2011-10-08
- 11:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend 2.12 - Settings can not be stored?
- Thank you very much for your helpfull hints and for your support. I will try to implement the debian into mandriva st...
- 22:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend 2.12 - Settings can not be stored?
- Thanks for your detailed feedback :-)
I try to start tvheadend with the arguments taken from the debian init scri...
- 19:20 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend 2.12 - Settings can not be stored?
- Thanks for your feedback.
"how do you start tvheadend in the init script"
After the RPM-Package installation ...
i have build a tvheadend package for mandriva linux and averything works fine for me. I can scan my DVB-T S...
- 07:57 Tvheadend General: RE: [Solved] Login data for version 2.12
- The option -C solved my problem, run $ tvheadend -C....
a mandrivauser colleague has build a rpm-package for mandriva linux, tvheadend in version 2.12. In version 2.1...
Also available in: Atom