- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-07-12
- Last connection: 2011-07-21
- 21:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting "Continuity counter error" periodically
- I found a problem, there is something messing up with /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm. Whenever there is wake alarm set...
- Has anyone made a daemon script for TVHeadend? Would be handy to have TVHeadend running as daemon in case of crushing...
- 19:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting "Continuity counter error" periodically
- I tested on vdr (same pc but different OS installation) and problem did not appear, SNR is 95% and signal strength (s...
I'm getting hundreds of "Continuity counter error" every ~8 minutes that last 1-2 minutes (video and audio is r...
- 20:27 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: How to setup card server on linux for my PCMCIA Coanax adapter? Is it possible?
- Thanks a lot!
- Hi, I'd like to use tvheadend with my (legal) paytv card. I have laptop with PCMCIA port, PCMCIA Conax adapter and a ...
Also available in: Atom