- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2017-01-05
- Last connection: 2021-11-22
- Coming back to my perennial question...
Accurate information appears scant. There were reports of the Amazon Fire...
- After months of messing with my first gen Amazon fire TV box + Kodi as a frontend, and eventually giving up due to pr...
- 23:41 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Possible to disconnect from server on idle?
- I'm also experiencing this.
I think I'm right in saying that this only happens when connected via ethernet, as I d...
- 20:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Multiple MUX scan failures (UK Freeview) - error message inside.
- Well, after an hour or so, the MUXs started to populate, but the scan status remained at "FAIL" status. Removing the...
- Just putting the finishing touches to my new server, and I thought this would be the easy bit!
I have 2 x Mygica T...
- 23:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Help needed with auto shutdown script.
- I re-copied the script and now it works - maybe I used the wrong one by mistake, who knows!
Anyway, I can confirm ...
- Having followed the tutorial here:
And acquainted myself with the b...
- 11:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Looking for Holy Grail frontend -> Kodi with HTSP and native Netflix.
- It's odd, as even when the picture is breaking up during playback of HD content (when viewing on the fire stick), non...
- 20:13 Tvheadend General: RE: Looking for Holy Grail frontend -> Kodi with HTSP and native Netflix.
- The main problem I believe is the de-interlacing. If I thought the Mi box could cope, I'd buy one, but it appears to...
- 17:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Looking for Holy Grail frontend -> Kodi with HTSP and native Netflix.
- I am at the point now where I need to think about replacing my frontend hardware with something which will work!
Also available in: Atom