- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-12-26
- Last connection: 2017-06-28
- 15:47 Tvheadend Feature #4347: add iptv streams (e.g. m3u playlist) without scans for services
- Thanks for the solution!
Has this patch been backported to the 4.2 branch as wel now?
I would like to use it on a p...
- 13:18 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV & tvheadend, m3u, playlist, channel scan
- Hello Jody,
Thanks for adding your experience with this topic.
It seems you gotten a bit further than I ever have...
- 17:03 Tvheadend Bug #4174: Adding IPTV services with scanning
- Thanks Andreas for your addition.
I haven't been able to get it to work and even if it was possible, editing the Ser...
- 16:28 Tvheadend Bug #4174 (Rejected): Adding IPTV services with scanning
- I tried adding my IPTV service providers m3u file to tvheadend. used the latest 4.1 branch and the Automatic IPTV net...
- 14:56 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: m3u, m3u8 support like vlc, simple iptv plugin
- Hi Robert,
That's too bad. Because with a large number of channels and the limitation of a single stream this fail...
- 20:41 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: m3u, m3u8 support like vlc, simple iptv plugin
- Hi Robert,
Thanks for your 4 step process. It confirms (fortunately:-) that I used the right procedure (tvheadend ...
- 15:49 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: m3u, m3u8 support like vlc, simple iptv plugin
- Hello all,
I've been looking for something similar for a while. I am on the latest development version of tvheaden...
- 21:05 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV automatic network
- Hi John, et. al.
I've started over again and the log seems quiet with scanning messages.
I used the advice from h...
- 22:11 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV automatic network
- Related question:
During the scaning tvheadend mentions in the log:
registering mux for OTA EPG
does this mean the...
- 22:07 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV automatic network
I got a bit further now. I was able to add all 5079 services in one go.
And the channels are even visible in ...
Also available in: Atom