- 15:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Upgrade to 4.3
- Depends on how you installed 4.2.8
I build to .deb from source, so I just do a dpkg -i <packagename>
- 20:38 Tvheadend About the forum itself: RE: Spam attacks
- two on this page https://tvheadend.org/boards/5/topics/43419
- 01:13 Tvheadend General: RE: firmware download failed -11
- I use the open source drivers, and have a little script to keep them up to date, no error handling, but it works for ...
- 22:09 Tvheadend General: RE: firmware download failed -11
- I have two TBS 6905 cards and since I moved over to using the open source drivers, they have been quite stable. There...
- 00:10 Tvheadend About the forum itself: RE: Spam attacks
- new spam at bottom of page
- 12:33 Tvheadend General: RE: Synology (Xpenology) NAS using TvHeadend /w Terratec Dual DVB-S2 PCIe
- what is the output from "lsusb -t"?
- 20:06 Tvheadend General: RE: HELP needed - vaapi and tvheadend
- could you post the build options from the "About" page.
- 18:21 Tvheadend General: RE: HELP needed - vaapi and tvheadend
- What are your build options?
- On Ubuntu 20.00 amd64
from journalctl -u tvheadend -f...
- 13:58 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: [MANUAL] Building .DEB packages on clean Ubuntu or other Debian distros
- Many thanks for your build script!
Just to add, if "--enable-libsystemd_daemon" is desired, on Ubuntu 18.04 at lea...
Also available in: Atom