- 20:33 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV grabbers does not work in a docker container.
- tv_grab_eu_xmltvse is down. They don't seem to offer any free service since beginning of December. I'm looking for op...
- 07:05 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tips for a stable working DVB-S2 / Raspberry Pi Setup
- The Digibit R1 is doing well. Everything works stable now. The limitation is the cpu power. Once when watching a reco...
- 11:15 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tips for a stable working DVB-S2 / Raspberry Pi Setup
- No, I just replaced my server with RPI4. I knew it should be demanding.
I'm using OMV and have TVHeadend and Oscam i...
- Have Megasat Sat-to-IP Server Twin for streaming to Tvheadend since a month ago.
I can't get it to work well, someti...
- 22:01 Tvheadend General: RE: What are good options for Raspberry Pi 4 transcoding?
- I want to know this too. I read that rpi4 supports h265 hardware acceleration, but I don't know how to use it. Under ...
- 09:44 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Live Channel for Android TV
- ace golfer wrote:
> I have installed TVHeadend Live Channel app in AndroidTV and linked to TVH in my PC. It can play...
- 21:04 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Live Channel for Android TV
- Linus - wrote:
> Yes, it supports many different PVR's including Tvheadend.
Thanks for this, pvrlive actually wor...
- 11:42 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Live Channel for Android TV
- Is this pvrlive for the tvheadend backend as well?
- 17:16 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Live Channel for Android TV
- Is this app still under development, or is it completely dead?
- 11:18 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to keep config when downgrade to Stable?
- Okey, here is what worked for me.
Backup the entire tvheadend folder under the hidden .hts user in the home director...
Also available in: Atom