- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-01-01
- Last connection: 2018-10-29
- 12:53 Tvheadend Bug #5264: Repository feedback (was Broken repository)
- Im seeing this in Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS (Xenial Xerus)
W: The repository 'https://dl.bintray.com/tvheadend/deb xenia...
I have been using Tvheadend for many years, and I really appreciate the work the devs do on this great projec...
- 23:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Power-saving techniques - sleep
- The script works great. It will wake your server when a recording is about to start....
- 07:20 Tvheadend Bug #2016: Firefox on Linux shows black squares in comboboxes
- I can confirm this on Firefox 28 on ubuntu 12.04. However the black squares do not appear when using chromium web bro...
- 14:00 Tvheadend Bug #1592: MKV generated is still incorrect for hardware decoders (e.g panasonic TV)
- No patch just standard install of 3.3.491.
I was not implying this was not an issue. Just that it ...
- 13:25 Tvheadend Bug #1592: MKV generated is still incorrect for hardware decoders (e.g panasonic TV)
- Just tested TVH recordings (.mkv) on a Panasonic TXL42E5B over DLNA and the all work fine (SD HD DVB-T)
- Im moving house and my tvheadend server has been put into storage! It looks like I will to changing from DVB-S to DVB...
- 23:25 Tvheadend Bug #1256: Choppy streaming/recording with media container set to "Matroska"
- There seems to be a playback issue with .mkv on the Linux version of VLC, a workaround is to increase the file cachin...
- 19:07 Tvheadend General: RE: BBC Radio 4 EPG on Channel 10381 and 10382
- Just done it Bug #1359
- 19:06 Tvheadend Bug #1359 (Accepted): Freesat channel shifts not properly handled
- On a clean install of Build: 3.1.776~ge3231ec~precise using the FreeSat EPG only.
BBC Radio 4 has no EPG, however ...
Also available in: Atom