- 18:54 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tvheadend as SATIP Server doesn't work
- Did you add your cablenetwork and set the Sat>IP Source number to 1 ?
I had to do that to get the SAT>IP server wo...
- 21:18 Tvheadend General: RE: IPAuto network with prime m3u files hangs 4.3
- Do you use the A/V framework setting? I had them same after an update and I had to untick the box.
- Hi all,
I am trying to add a few channels that I source via .m3u to the channels that I can use with another devic...
- 12:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Auto select strongest instance of channel IPTV
- If you not automatically create channels from the working services, you can assign multiple services to a channel.
- 11:23 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Live Channel for Android TV
- Marce Castro wrote:
> Any news on the app status? I just installed it on my Xiaomi Mi Box. I come from TV...
- 20:49 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV source - can I create Services from the Muxes without a scan somehow?
- Actually it works by manually "playing" the mux, it then creates the service. By that I can avoid the IP ban from the...
- Hi there,
I am experimenting with using an IPTV provider to access Dutch TV here in Germany. So I have a working ....
Also available in: Atom