- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-11-09
- Last connection: 2019-12-29
- 09:13 Tvheadend General: RE: Timeshift one channel while watching other channel
- Short answer: No.
And as long as a feature like "Picture-in-Picture":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picture-in-pic...
- 11:40 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- In case you experience buffer problems, stalls and/or general drop outs, you shouldn't forget your client.
- 09:59 Tvheadend Bug #5673: Buster armhf Builds
- @Oldrich Jedlicka:
What about the ppa provided by Michael Marley?
- 21:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Priority of multiple iptv-streams / low priority stream never accessed
- "Switch to another service" seems to be enabled by default.
- 08:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Priority of multiple iptv-streams / low priority stream never accessed
- Thank you Michaël, I am going to verify this.
To keep my question simpler: What is the meaning / difference betwe...
- I added an IPTV Automatic Network which links to a m3u-file, containing addresses of six public available live stream...
- Why is this forum in particular so sensitive towards spamming and unwanted advertising and what can be done against i...
- 09:00 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: KODI frontend and Digibit R1 SAT>IP server
- _> if the KODI frontend is likely to work directly with the Digibit R1 instead of the TVheadend server?_
It would be...
- 20:11 Tvheadend Bug #5735: SAT Tuner
- Must be a driver issue or the number of adapters is limited (which by default should be 8, sufficient for your card)....
- 08:51 Tvheadend Bug #5710: Access entry: channel tag filter
- Maybe TvH doesn't like the dot in your tag-name? Instead of DVB-T.HDTV, something like DVB-T_HDTV ?
Also available in: Atom