- Registered on: 2016-11-09
- Last connection: 2018-11-17
Reported issues: 5
- 10:51 Tvheadend Bug #5322: OctopusNet
- Ricardo Rocha wrote:
> 1. It seens to not support "RTP/AVP/TCP transport supported" [...]
Known behaviour of all ...
- 16:36 Tvheadend Feature #4461: HDHome Run emulation
- Oliver S wrote:
> it would not only make us PLEX users happy, but alot of others too. and that is in the best intere...
- 08:02 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Support Digital Devices CI Interfaces
- Jasmin Jessich wrote:
> And to answer your next question now: I will not implement MTD in a recent time frame.
- 20:30 Tvheadend Feature #1938: HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- Sascha Poppen wrote:
1. The o...
- 10:02 Tvheadend Bug #5295: mpegts: too much queued input data
I wish this thread would have been opened a week ago....
I experienced the same problems as described by ...
- 09:42 Tvheadend Bug #5288: User channel access: exclude channel tags
Just a couple of days ago I experienced something similar:
Most channels are tagged with 'HDTV' and 'TV ch...
- 08:49 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: LibreElec (with Kodi) + Tvheadend and no EPG
- What is the content of /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tv_grab_file ?
- 20:56 Tvheadend Feature #5229 (New): Show source of actual EPG data
is it possible to add a field in the information dialogue, showing the name of the source the actual EPG-d...
- 13:52 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Loss of connection to TvH server
- I believe I have found the reason for the connection problems:
I deactivated channel by channel and finally identif...
- 19:48 Tvheadend General: RE: A better EPG for the web interface?
- saen acro wrote:
> http://ericandchar.com/xsltvgrid/ >> https://github.com/jtognazzi/xsltv
not working here, I have...
Also available in: Atom