- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-11-09
- Last connection: 2020-05-20
- 09:10 Tvheadend Bug #5935: editing record times wrong
- Flole Systems wrote:
> No debug log provided, old version is used.
Please, please replace the stable version 4.2....
- 21:57 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Digital Devices CI and DVB-C with CI+ in germany does not work and will not: Continuity counter error
Flo, melde dich bitte bei mir per Mail.
- 22:59 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Digital Devices CI and DVB-C with CI+ in germany does not work and will not: Continuity counter error
- I know, you won't like the answer, but: Forget it!
Some time ago I bought a an Alphacrypt Light Module, a program...
- 10:23 Tvheadend General: RE: No apt repo updates since November
- To answer your questions:
- 08:47 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG for DW-tv?
- 09:13 Tvheadend General: RE: Timeshift one channel while watching other channel
- Short answer: No.
And as long as a feature like "Picture-in-Picture":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picture-in-pic...
- 11:40 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- In case you experience buffer problems, stalls and/or general drop outs, you shouldn't forget your client.
- 09:59 Tvheadend Bug #5673: Buster armhf Builds
- @Oldrich Jedlicka:
What about the ppa provided by Michael Marley?
- 21:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Priority of multiple iptv-streams / low priority stream never accessed
- "Switch to another service" seems to be enabled by default.
- 08:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Priority of multiple iptv-streams / low priority stream never accessed
- Thank you Michaël, I am going to verify this.
To keep my question simpler: What is the meaning / difference betwe...
Also available in: Atom