- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-11-09
- Last connection: 2019-10-18
- 09:00 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: KODI frontend and Digibit R1 SAT>IP server
- _> if the KODI frontend is likely to work directly with the Digibit R1 instead of the TVheadend server?_
It would be...
- 20:11 Tvheadend Bug #5735: SAT Tuner
- Must be a driver issue or the number of adapters is limited (which by default should be 8, sufficient for your card)....
- 08:51 Tvheadend Bug #5710: Access entry: channel tag filter
- Maybe TvH doesn't like the dot in your tag-name? Instead of DVB-T.HDTV, something like DVB-T_HDTV ?
- 18:24 Tvheadend General: RE: [SOLVED] EPG is not working well !
- I am surprised that you experienced problemes although the locations of the broadcasting stations, the epg source and...
- 13:52 Tvheadend Feature #5699: Define user agent on automatic IPTV network
- What about the ticket you opened some years ago?
- 13:45 Tvheadend Bug #5641: EMM not being sent to Oscam server using CCCAM
- Lukáš Hofťa wrote:
> I am looking for a Debian stretch version of tvheadend, which was last available on
- 13:48 Tvheadend General: RE: Multirec ability
- Have you ever tried it? I know that TvH can +play+ several channels which belong to the same transponder at the same ...
- 13:44 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend inside another TVHeadend
- Just yesterday evening I followed your instructions using @https://username:[email protected]_IP:9981/playlist/channel...
- 07:50 Tvheadend Bug #5620: satip server on port 554 unnecessarily limited to root only
- > For security reasons
Well, 'security reasons' are in fact the reason why ports below 1024 are privileged.
- 07:07 Tvheadend General: RE: [solved] Does tvheadend support unicable (also known as EN50494) ?
- Perhaps I did not make myself clear in my first post: In case you are using the Digibit R1 you have to carry out the ...
Also available in: Atom