- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-11-09
- Last connection: 2019-04-11
- 07:50 Tvheadend Bug #5620: satip server on port 554 unnecessarily limited to root only
- > For security reasons
Well, 'security reasons' are in fact the reason why ports below 1024 are privileged.
- 07:07 Tvheadend General: RE: [solved] Does tvheadend support unicable (also known as EN50494) ?
- Perhaps I did not make myself clear in my first post: In case you are using the Digibit R1 you have to carry out the ...
- 06:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Does tvheadend support unicable (also known as EN50494) ?
- > Or does that field only appear in the presence of unicable hardware.
In case you are going to use a DVB-card lik...
- 07:39 Tvheadend Bug #5597: Tvheadend to kodi only shows the logos of the channels via htsp and only admin user
- Maybe [[https://tvheadend.org/boards/5/topics/32268]] ?
- 22:06 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Movian on Android
- To make it short: There haven't been any developer activities within the past 2 years, so Movian is dead. Don't try t...
- 09:29 Tvheadend Bug #5577: OTA EPG Data (EIT) - multiple transponder sources
- Well, I experienced this issue nearly two years ago, but never managed to solve it.
As a workaround I am using exte...
- 07:53 Tvheadend Bug #5563: pipe:// not fully working
- Try streamlink insted of livestreamer, which has not been developed for years
- 07:45 Tvheadend General: RE: Stuttering live streams with Ffmpeg 4.1.1
- Njuskalo, yesterday a new version was published by JonathanF.
First tests ran successfully here, could you also tes...
- 17:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Stuttering live streams with Ffmpeg 4.1.1
- Yes, that's the point:
with the Automatic IPTV Network type and a M3U playlist containing pre-defined streams, I am...
- Within TVHeadend I added an 'IPTV automatic'-network to watch online live streams.
A few days ago I updated ffmpeg ...
Also available in: Atom