- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-10-06
- Last connection: 2019-06-12
I am using TVHeadend 4.3-1638 running on Debian Jessie, compiled myself, HD Homerun network tuner with cabl...
- 09:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Deleted recordings not removed from filesystem
I found no solution in Tvheadend for this. What I did was tell my wife to always first stop the playback of ...
I have been compiling my own Tvheadend for a few years now. I had a version from 1.5 years ago that I compi...
- 10:13 Tvheadend General: RE: Hardware transcoding on Odroid XU4
- Daniel, I had issues with building ffmpeg on my system then with actually running ffmpeg. I could not get it to run p...
- 22:08 Tvheadend Bug #5383 (Fixed): Epggrab config file does not update module name for internal grabber
- Tvheadend does not update the name of the internal grabber module after the name in the internal grabber file is modi...
- 23:02 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Epggrab config file does not update module name for internal grabber
- I restarted Tvheadend and the problem is still there. It found all of the new grabbers that were installed when I ins...
- 22:52 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Epggrab config file does not update module name for internal grabber
- I had to install xmltv (was running ok without it) just to run tv_find_grabbers.
tv_find_grabbers correctly finds ...
- 22:16 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Epggrab config file does not update module name for internal grabber
- Where is the "grabber description"?
Here is what I changed: in the "tv_grab_file", there are lines:
if [ "$dflag"...
- I am not sure if this is a bug or by design. I only noticed this issue in last few days when I added a second interna...
- 09:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Hardware transcoding on Odroid XU4
- I built Tvheadend again with these options: --disable-ffmpeg_static --enable-libav --disable-libx264_static --enable-...
Also available in: Atom