- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-10-06
- Last connection: 2022-08-24
- 09:48 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend bandwidth question - flow of data?
- Thanks for the answer.
I guess I can first test by having recording share on the NAS and run Tvheadend on NUC. I d...
- 17:13 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend on QNAP TS-453A
- I'm currently testing running Tvheadend on that Intel NUC with Kodi, to see how it handles 4 HD streams plus watching...
- Hi, can anyone please help me understand how the data will flow in this Tvheadend configuration?
If I have Tvheade...
- 16:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend on QNAP TS-453A
- You mean run it on the existing Intel NUC? It is not capable of doing Tvheadend with 4 simultaneous recordings and/or...
- 16:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend on QNAP TS-453A
- I already have Intel NUC where I'm running LibreELEC (Kodi) and Odroid XU4 that runs everything else. I don't need an...
- 15:41 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend on QNAP TS-453A
- I see the review. However I will not be running graphics and memory intensive OS like Windows 10 inside virtual machi...
What is the best way to run Tvheadend (plus Oscam and WebGrabPlus) on QNAP TS-453A?
I have HDHomeRun Con...
- 20:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Move existing recordings to new subdirectories
- One additional question. Can I also change the file name of the recordings? For the scrapper in Kodi to work well, it...
- 13:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Move existing recordings to new subdirectories
- This is very cool. Thank you very much. If I decide to do this, I will try your patch.
I am running the latest release of Tvheadend 4.3-1855. I am thinking of modifying the recording format stri...
Also available in: Atom