- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-10-06
- Last connection: 2021-03-29
- 20:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Move existing recordings to new subdirectories
- One additional question. Can I also change the file name of the recordings? For the scrapper in Kodi to work well, it...
- 13:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Move existing recordings to new subdirectories
- This is very cool. Thank you very much. If I decide to do this, I will try your patch.
I am running the latest release of Tvheadend 4.3-1855. I am thinking of modifying the recording format stri...
- 13:20 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: How to reset Kodi client
- In order to reset all data related to PVR clients in Kodi, you have to "clear data" in Kodi options.
Go to Kodi Se...
- 13:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Matroska vs MPEG-TS for recording
- I have switched to Matroska for recordings and for the default streaming profile. So far I have had no problems with ...
- 15:04 Tvheadend Bug #5115: Shared EMM's are not sent to Oscam after commit 25dfdb64f3005a47823db320a77a4bf964ceb3b1
- Since I do know know or understand how updates to smartcards are done, I do now know how newcamd or dvbapi work. I se...
- 12:21 Tvheadend Bug #5115: Shared EMM's are not sent to Oscam after commit 25dfdb64f3005a47823db320a77a4bf964ceb3b1
- I see it has been a year since this issue has been opened. I wanted to add that this problem is somewhat important fo...
I am using TVHeadend 4.3-1638 running on Debian Jessie, compiled myself, HD Homerun network tuner with cabl...
- 09:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Deleted recordings not removed from filesystem
I found no solution in Tvheadend for this. What I did was tell my wife to always first stop the playback of ...
I have been compiling my own Tvheadend for a few years now. I had a version from 1.5 years ago that I compi...
Also available in: Atom