- 09:04 Tvheadend Bug #5666 (New): Bouquet interfering with Schedules Direct internal grabber.
- I am using the London HD Sky bouquet to keep all the channels on my system up-to-date.
I also have a Schedules Dir...
- 08:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Schedules Direct EPG data keeps unlinking from certain channels.
- Yet another issue that I have noticed:
I checked my system for updates and noted that there was one for TVH.
- 12:00 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Getting the best EPG Data in UK
- Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I would be really interested to hear from any of you and how you got on with ...
- 08:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Schedules Direct EPG data keeps unlinking from certain channels.
- Damn - still no joy.
I had to reset my server, last night, and all the channels with different names had unlinked ...
- Hi there.
Is there a need to turn on idle scan and if I am using bouquets?
I cannot quite tell if you need both...
- 13:07 Tvheadend General: RE: Understanding the potential of Regex
- I have had a go with the first one (Record all episodes from season 21 and onwards). Is the following correct?
- Hi there.
I have been doing a lot of reading on Regex, recently, to try and unlock the potential of having TVH onl...
- 13:02 Tvheadend General: RE: Preventing duplicate recordings with series record.
- Now this is interesting - I set a series record, last night, and forgot to edit the auto-timer.
I noticed that no ...
- 14:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Schedules Direct EPG data keeps unlinking from certain channels.
- I managed to sort out this problem and thought I would post the solution, in case it helps anyone else.
If you cli...
- I am starting to take an interest in IPTV, though I am not entirely sure that I understand exactly how it works.
Also available in: Atom