I have a strange reoccurring issue that seems to happen each morning.
I am using the London HD bouquet f...
- 17:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting TVH to prefer HD broadcasts, over SD.
- Thanks ever so much - 4.3 is absolutely brilliant and completely stable.
What an amazing upgrade from 4.2. I have ...
- 16:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting TVH to prefer HD broadcasts, over SD.
- Excellent - I shall give it a whirl tonight.
Just once quick final thing about upgrading, if that is OK:
- 10:33 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting TVH to prefer HD broadcasts, over SD.
- Hi Em.
Thanks very much for confirming that - complex scheduling seems to be like an amazing upgrade.
I have be...
Rather than schedule recordings on a particular channel, I have been removing this for maximum flexibility....
- 15:54 Tvheadend Bug #5666: Bouquet interfering with Schedules Direct internal grabber.
- Thank you - I think I am going to have take the plunge and upgrade, then.
- 11:56 Tvheadend Bug #5666: Bouquet interfering with Schedules Direct internal grabber.
- This issue still exists - would upgrading to 4.3 get round the issue?
- 11:49 Tvheadend Bug #5725 (New): Series record entries lost when relevant channels are removed and re-added.
- I am having lots of troubles with bouquets and EPG data at the moment.
This means that I have to delete/add channe...
- 12:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Is anyone else having problems with Channel 5 HD (UK)?
- Sorry - am indeed using the same frequency as you, via the Sky HD London bouquet.
I did notice something odd, last...
- As per the title, this is the only channel that won't play properly.
It keeps jerking and freezing.
Has anyone ...
Also available in: Atom