- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-09-20
- Last connection: 2017-12-07
- 17:52 Tvheadend General: RE: Export all channels of tvheadend inside a m3u playlist file
- Thank you!
I am not familiar with linux scripting and database / sql, but i'm doing my best.
I already have mediato...
- 16:42 Tvheadend General: RE: export channels to mediatomb
- sanshiro san wrote:
> here is my contribution to this thread: the above script is modified to inject all channels in...
- 16:42 Tvheadend General: RE: How to get transcoding work?
- I'm running version 4.1-2236~g817f67e~trusty.
Actually my setup is a little bit complicated.
I need to use the fol...
- Hi there!
First of all, i'm very excited about TVHeadend, it's a wonderful piece of software.
I have it running in ...
- Hi all,
I have a pretty good setup here, using TVH on a virtual machine that gets the streams from a Fritz repeater ...
Also available in: Atom