- 18:35 Tvheadend General: RE: Hauppauge dualhd error
- Error -22 is "Invalid argument", which suggests that the file you installed isn't the correct one.
I got mine from...
- 09:31 Tvheadend Bug #5844: Invalid value in duration field of recording will crash TVH
- It compiled after I made a small change (which I've submitted a PR for). The crash when Kodi connects no longer occurs.
- 14:06 Tvheadend Bug #5844: Invalid value in duration field of recording will crash TVH
- Here is a crash dump from a current GitHub master, together with the dvr log file which caused it - TVH crashes as so...
- 12:43 Tvheadend General: RE: recording file/folder permissions
- You would need to set directory permissions to 0777 and file permissions to 0666 to allow any user to delete recordin...
- 10:17 Tvheadend General: RE: AngularJS webinterface
- You can get the version number using api/serverinfo. The build date is probably baked into the server binary.
- 12:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Strange Characters in EPG
- If you have a web server with PHP handy there's https://github.com/dave-p/TVHadmin
A new project, very much work-i...
- 11:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Strange Characters in EPG
- This is UK Freeview (DVB-T)?
The HD channels use Huffman coding in their EPG which will appear as garbage unless t...
- 08:47 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Sky UK EPG
- Freesat EPG is carried on transponder 11428H so you need to enable EPG scan for that mux using the "UK: Freesat" grab...
- 10:53 Tvheadend General: RE: AngularJS webinterface
- > I cannot see what I do different than you, only thing is I check on dvrstatus to determine which command to use, wh...
- 14:23 Tvheadend General: RE: AngularJS webinterface
- > I cannot get this function to work; "/api/dvr/entry/stop" ( https://github.com/dave-p/TVH-API-docs/wiki/Dvr#dvrentr...
Also available in: Atom