- 12:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Guarding against a service which moves from one transponder/multiplex to another: new service is not attached to channel
- Looking at the code I doubt it would be (easily) possible to detect an input source providing no data. When a recordi...
- 20:32 Tvheadend General: RE: Guarding against a service which moves from one transponder/multiplex to another: new service is not attached to channel
- I _believe_ that service changes from one multiplex to another are automatically handled if the DVB-S network is set ...
- 15:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Raspberry Pi OS 64 bit packages
- I've just tried this out on a Raspbian 64-bit install.
1. Make sure your install is up-to-date. Do @sudo apt updat...
- 21:28 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG Running State
- First of all the 'skip commercials' option definitely does not work on UK Freeview / Freesat.
I've tried to make '...
- 21:39 Tvheadend General: RE: UK Freesat Channels Missing in EPG
- These channels have all changed transponder, though presumably the old services are still active for now.
- 18:53 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: channel config
- If you are configuring manually, in Config -> DVB Inputs -> Services, highlight the services you're interested in, th...
- 08:57 Tvheadend General: RE: UK West Midlands - Malvern DVB-T2 - Transmitter Mux Frequencies
- The DVB scan tables come from https://github.com/tvheadend/dtv-scan-tables. You can help others by submitting a pull ...
- 13:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Issue: recording a movie results in a file being saved in "tvshows" instead of the "tvmovies" directory.
- From a quick look at the code, dvr/dvr_rec.c calls @string_list_contains_string()@ to check whether the category list...
- 08:23 Tvheadend General: RE: MobileUI support in current tvheadend
- You should be able to copy the 'mobile' directory from the UI into /usr/local/share/tvheadend/src/webui/static/ - doe...
- 08:31 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH generated a very small recording file although debug entries in syslog don't show any errors
This page lists forthcoming changes, but not changes that...
Also available in: Atom