- 18:52 Tvheadend Bug #5995: opentv: sky uk missing guide data
- I tried your 'improved' patch against current git master on a Pi4 and it seemed to work; there were no mismatched tit...
- 10:43 Tvheadend General: RE: Disable signal info on status page
- Hmmm looks like a bug. Column choices under the 'Status' tab are not being saved as cookies, and disabling the SNR an...
- 13:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Editing start/stop time or pre/post-recording padding has no effect
- Do you have "Use EPG running state" set in Configuration -> Recording -> Digital Video Recorder Profiles?
- 21:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Databreach at the TVHeadend Forum?
- If I click on your username in the title of this topic I see your email address. I presume you didn't tick the 'hide ...
- 12:00 Tvheadend General: RE: Updating Pre Defined Mux Vodafone / Unitymedia
There is already a PR pending for Vodafone cable. If your changes are...
- 08:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Wrong 'as' invocation for libvpx
- Do you actually need to build your own version of ffmpeg? If you build Tvheadend with the --disable-ffmpeg-static con...
- 16:31 Tvheadend Feature #6079: Run script on tune request
- When you wake up, you could try invoking your watchdog program using 'at'. Something like (untested)
@at -f /path/...
- 12:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Guarding against a service which moves from one transponder/multiplex to another: new service is not attached to channel
- Looking at the code I doubt it would be (easily) possible to detect an input source providing no data. When a recordi...
- 20:32 Tvheadend General: RE: Guarding against a service which moves from one transponder/multiplex to another: new service is not attached to channel
- I _believe_ that service changes from one multiplex to another are automatically handled if the DVB-S network is set ...
- 15:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Raspberry Pi OS 64 bit packages
- I've just tried this out on a Raspbian 64-bit install.
1. Make sure your install is up-to-date. Do @sudo apt updat...
Also available in: Atom