- 19:03 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- The intention was that you would create a new directory 'tvhadmin' under /usr/share/tvheadend/src/webui/static/ and t...
- 16:00 Tvheadend General: RE: I have written a better EPG
- It seems a few of us have been using our "lockdown" time to write Tvheadend interfaces...
I've created a Javascrip...
- 14:37 Tvheadend General: RE: HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1914 backup/restore issue Debian 10
- > all files are in the /home/hts/tvheadend
The configuration files should be in /home/hts/.hts/tvheadend.
- 12:27 Tvheadend General: RE: HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1914 backup/restore issue Debian 10
- When you created your backup, the file was saved as /home/hts/tvheadend.tar.
When you tried to restore the backup ...
- 10:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Configure web session timeout?
- Try setting 'Authentication Type' to 'Plain (insecure)'.
- 10:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Rotation of recordings / using hot and cold storage
- If you go down the script route (which is probably the only way to do it), you can tell Tvheadend that the file has b...
- 16:05 Tvheadend Bug #5970 (New): Recordings playlist unusable with VLC
- I'm investigating a problem reported in the forums at https://tvheadend.org/boards/5/topics/42839 where a user wants ...
- 13:09 Tvheadend General: RE: What is the recordings URL
- What hardware and distribution are you using?
The process of building from source is described in https://tvheaden...
- 09:05 Tvheadend General: RE: What is the recordings URL
- If you compile Tvheadend from source, try this (untested) patch:
- 14:48 Tvheadend General: RE: What is the recordings URL
- > Does that mean that every time there are new recordings or the recordings list has changed I'll need to create a fi...
Also available in: Atom