- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-09-17
- Last connection: 2019-09-13
- 16:53 Tvheadend Feature #3096: Upgrade WebUI framework (ExtJS 6 ?, Angular ?)
- Checking the network traffic from the browser when accessing the UI, each request to the server includes an Authoriza...
- 15:38 Tvheadend Feature #3096: Upgrade WebUI framework (ExtJS 6 ?, Angular ?)
- > 1) Is there any way to get used space / free space other than listening on comet events?
I submitted a PR to get...
- 12:38 Tvheadend Bug #5677: Sat>Ip Server on 2nd NIC / 2nd Subnet not found by Tvheadend
- Sat>ip uses UPnP for service discovery, which in turn uses IP multicast. Maybe there is an issue with the handling of...
- 06:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Create user from command line
Untested, you need to supply a JSON object de...
- 11:09 Tvheadend General: RE: Multiple TVH servers for one front end
- > 1. Is this the right way to do it or am I better off with a beefier Pi (3B+) and multiple tuners attached?
- 10:19 Tvheadend General: RE: Configuring TVH to record same programmes either from DVB-S or DVB-T (to allow for two overlapping programmes)
- > How should I register this as an enhancement request?
It's been done, see for example https://tvheadend.org/issu...
- 06:20 Tvheadend General: RE: Configuring TVH to record same programmes either from DVB-S or DVB-T (to allow for two overlapping programmes)
- > Until both DVB-S decoders are working, is there a way to configure TVH so it will record as first preference from D...
- 06:44 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to set up TVH with a satellite DVB-S decoder (Freesat)
- Glad you got it working :)
Useful information about the 461e, thanks. I suspect my reboot issue must be caused by...
- 09:37 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to set up TVH with a satellite DVB-S decoder (Freesat)
- I use the same tuner and find it only works from a completely cold boot; ie switch off power to the Pi and the 12v fe...
- 17:09 Tvheadend General: RE: Feature request: REST API endpoint for DVR free / used / total disk space
- See https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend/pull/1018 for a patch (and the reason it was rejected).
Also available in: Atom