- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-09-06
- Last connection: 2017-01-11
- 14:21 Tvheadend Bug #4162: Continuity errors IPTV
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Could you try to increase IPTV_BUF_SIZE in src/input/mpegts/iptv/iptv_private.h ? Try value...
- 11:10 Tvheadend Bug #4162: Continuity errors IPTV
- Daniel G wrote:
> 2017-01-05 13:47:27.131 TS: GET IPTV/TV2 HD/TV 2 HD: H264 @ #2048 Continuity counter error (total ...
- Hi guys,
I am seeing a lot of these errors on my Tvheadend. I am running version HTS Tvheadend 4.1-2405~geb495a0~x...
- 07:20 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend (or XBMC?) hangs at channel changes
- Ok how to to that?? :)
- 08:32 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend (or XBMC?) hangs at channel changes
- Year I am also seeing the same issue here.
I am running the following setup
Linux Ubuntu 16.04 server with 16gb...
- 10:05 Tvheadend General: RE: not able to update to latest version
- That is correct, we are just hoping that they will look in here so they can fix it. :)
- Hi all,
Just wondering if I was the only one there has a issue downloading the latest version here?? I am getting ...
- 10:58 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: help configuring step by step EPG
- I have just tried the above, but I am getting a error here. :)
this is on my ubuntu server:
- 08:15 Tvheadend General: RE: Not able to login when tvheadend running as a services
- Perfect now we are getting there .... :)
also updated to version 4.1 so let´s see how that is running. :)
- 21:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Not able to login when tvheadend running as a services
- Right there is a script here, but how does this work?? :)
Also available in: Atom