- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-14
- Last connection: 2020-10-09
- 09:33 Tvheadend Bug #5958 (New): Sat>IP problems with Panasonic TV client
- Not just since this version, but for a long time already I've encountered problems with the Sat>IP integration. It's ...
- 09:08 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Skip forward in current recordings
- How does streaming/timeshift work in this manner?
Of course w/o timeshift, the demuxed stream is just streamed to Ko...
- 13:19 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Skip forward in current recordings
- OK, thanks for the explanation.
How does Kodi receive information about the duration of a recording? I am thinking w...
- Sometimes there is an ongoing recording and I want to play it back while it's still being recorded.
Of course this w...
- Latest version 4 has really evolved great, so thanks a lot to all contributors. I am using tvheadend for years now an...
- 13:08 Tvheadend Feature #2056: Tvheadend: Add support for CI+ Cams
- I am using successfully using tvheadend with an OScam server.
The only issue I have seen in the past was EMM support...
- 13:04 Tvheadend Bug #2053: Crash while recording a specific programme / channel
- OK, must have overseen the other ticket.
I upgraded tvheadend and will monitor the behavior.
- 10:38 Tvheadend Bug #2053 (Rejected): Crash while recording a specific programme / channel
- Since some time I encounter crashes while a specific programme is being recorded.
Some information on the environm...
- 20:07 Tvheadend Feature #1373: Add support for SAT>IP
- This topic is hitting mainstream more and more.
Any reconsideration about it?
I'd love to see tvheadend serving a...
- 19:59 Tvheadend Bug #1534: Continuity Counter Error on switching channels
- What about your previous suggestion?
"There is a callback that indicates the tuning has been completed and I will ...
Also available in: Atom