- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-14
- Last connection: 2022-08-15
- 09:26 Tvheadend Bug #6183: Tvheadend SAT>IP server doesn't start at boot
- For ages I have the same problem on Fedora.
systemctl restart tvheadend fixes the problem after reboot but I never h...
- 23:02 Tvheadend General: RE: HBBTV Client Support
- Quick feedback. Running on the current development branch and gave it another try with my Panasonic TV.
- 13:56 Tvheadend Bug #6083: Descrambling problems with OSCam-DVB-Api and Newcamd on some Sky Germany sports channels via DVB-C
- sharky :-) wrote:
> Does this issue only occur on Bundesliga 1 HD ?
No, this happens on various Sports channels, ...
- 17:14 Tvheadend Bug #6083: Descrambling problems with OSCam-DVB-Api and Newcamd on some Sky Germany sports channels via DVB-C
- I did both modifications:
- added TELETEXT filter (IGNORE)
- adjusted if statement in descrambler.c (1975 and re-...
- 09:33 Tvheadend Bug #5958 (Invalid): Sat>IP problems with Panasonic TV client
- Not just since this version, but for a long time already I've encountered problems with the Sat>IP integration. It's ...
- 09:08 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Skip forward in current recordings
- How does streaming/timeshift work in this manner?
Of course w/o timeshift, the demuxed stream is just streamed to Ko...
- 13:19 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Skip forward in current recordings
- OK, thanks for the explanation.
How does Kodi receive information about the duration of a recording? I am thinking w...
- Sometimes there is an ongoing recording and I want to play it back while it's still being recorded.
Of course this w...
- Latest version 4 has really evolved great, so thanks a lot to all contributors. I am using tvheadend for years now an...
- 13:08 Tvheadend Feature #2056: Tvheadend: Add support for CI+ Cams
- I am using successfully using tvheadend with an OScam server.
The only issue I have seen in the past was EMM support...
Also available in: Atom