- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-08-22
- Last connection: 2019-10-02
- 09:54 Tvheadend Bug #5651: CPU at 100% after some hours
- ok, i did some research.
i'm using mergerfs/fuse to store my recordings.
this is what i found:
as soon as one ...
- 16:57 Tvheadend Bug #5651: CPU at 100% after some hours
- Same here, did the HTOP thing, thv.dvr process at 100%. using master build of today.
tried different setting, but no...
- 16:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Can't build tvheadend-4.2.1!!!
- same thing building release 4.3:
src/idnode.c: In function ‘idnode_slist_set’:
- 15:48 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG is no longer being populated
- I had the same issue. I temporarily use 4.2.5 stable. AFAIK it's not fixed yet... probably won't take long.
- 13:13 Tvheadend General: RE: OTA EPG Grabber is not working anymore
- reverted to HTS Tvheadend 4.2.5, and EIT epg is loaded again.
- 11:44 Tvheadend General: RE: OTA EPG Grabber is not working anymore
- tried fresh install of 4.3-1049~g088be1a.
i can confirm that OTA epg (ziggo, nl) is not working.
Does anyone else...
- 14:24 Tvheadend General: RE: OTA EPG Grabber is not working anymore
- using 4.3-1039~gd1c9d1f no epg since couple of days.
i'm going to try a fresh install
- 09:08 Tvheadend General: RE: transcoding with deinterlacing
- that's not the point.
currently, if you want to have android with full app support AND want to watch live tv with ...
- hi all,
i want to make my clients deinterlace free.
so i started testing tvheadend transcoding with deinyterlacin...
- 14:24 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Cant playback recordings from Kodi
- (whispering...) thanks for posting the solution.... i'll be off now (really quickly :) )
Also available in: Atom