- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-07-30
- Last connection: 2022-03-23
- 19:55 Tvheadend General: RE: ATSC 3.0 issues
- I rarely check these forums as I no longer use TVH as my DVR. However, the (HTTP) tuning for ATSC 3.0 seems to mimic ...
- 01:48 Tvheadend General: RE: Multiple HDHomerun Prime Tuners with TVHeadend
- I'm rarely here, but I saw your post and figured I'd offer my perspective. I used to use TVH with multiple Primes for...
- 15:52 Tvheadend General: RE: TSID change detected
- nityfan nityfan wrote:
> Still no change. So TVH is actually useless for iptv. My provider changes tsids very often ...
- 21:18 Tvheadend General: RE: Proper CableCARD/HDHomeRun Prime support
- Reggie Burnett wrote:
> I'm seeing odd behavior that may or may not be related to the cablecard stuff....
- 19:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Proper CableCARD/HDHomeRun Prime support
- stefan fiala wrote:
> Many thanks for the background.
> So on tvheadend git master [version/sha/date] it all appear...
- 18:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Proper CableCARD/HDHomeRun Prime support
- The script to create muxes by no means was meant to be an official/bundled way to create muxes for CableCARD channels...
- 19:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Playback, when still recording live tv
- Wim K wrote:
> Kodi 18 is almost there and I think changes have been made in this area. Will it be possible to FF or...
- 15:13 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: connecting kodi and tvheadend in opensuse
- PVR addons are a bit different in Kodi to other addons, especially on Linux.
I find the easiest way to get Kodi ta...
- 20:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Proper CableCARD/HDHomeRun Prime support
- Benjamin Neblett wrote:
> I have to congratulate you for this amazing work.
> i compiled it to run i...
- 12:20 Tvheadend General: RE: how to specify HDHomerun IP
- From the SiliconDust forum thread I posted, the software mentioned there is: "udp-broadcast-relay":https://github.com...
Also available in: Atom