- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2010-12-30
- Last connection: 2019-12-05
- Assigned issues: 10
- Reported issues: 47
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2011-01-01)
- 05:06 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend.org outage earlier this month (Feb 2019)
- The site now runs with passenger as app server. Let's see what happens.
- 04:37 Tvheadend Bug #5349: After Redmine update ATOM RRS return wrong url
- Should be OK again.
- 00:44 Tvheadend Bug #5349: After Redmine update ATOM RRS return wrong url
- This issue is unfortunately temporarily back.
I'm trying out different rails servers for redmine.
It will be re...
- 16:39 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend.org outage earlier this month (Feb 2019)
- The Rails processes skyrocketed in memory use and locked the entire machine down.
It's on my todo-list to fix
- 23:18 Tvheadend Bug #5349 (Fixed): After Redmine update ATOM RRS return wrong url
- This should be fixed now.
- 16:00 Tvheadend Bug #5349: After Redmine update ATOM RRS return wrong url
- saen acro wrote:
> Thunderbird also return https://127.0.0.1:8080
I'll look into this.
- 04:31 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend forum email leak!
- It's unfortunate that email visibility was default on.
The previous version of the Redmine software (which powers th...
- 00:00 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepositories (#116)
- 23:34 Tvheadend General: RE: TvhClient: Roadmap for tvOS-Version?
- I've ported Movian (https://movian.tv) to Apple TV (although not released officially yet). It's not really ready for ...
- 17:51 Tvheadend Site now behind CDN
- This site now runs behind cloudflare and apparently it takes 24 hours for the SSL to be fully configured so from now ...
Also available in: Atom