- User Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Reporting bugs
- Release Process
- Building Tvheadend
If you have any problems with running Tvheadend, then feel free to get in contact. There are a variety of ways to do this:
- IRC is often the best/quickest way to get help (#hts on irc.freenode.net).
- The Forums are a great way of obtaining advice from both developers on other users.
- Information about the development Team
See HOWTOs for a list of simple guides to performing various Tvheadend related tasks.
If you're interested in the technical details of how Tvheadend works, please take a look at this various articles:
- Read the Internal technical overview to get a better understanding of how Tvheadend works internally.
- HTSP documentation
- EPG database structure
- DVB for Dummies
- Reference Documentation
We're always looking to improve Tvheadend and add features we think users will find beneficial. Feel free to submit requests to the issue tracker (but please check for existing entries first).
Here are a few of the current thoughts from the development team about things they think could be improved:
- Tvheadend recording management inprovement
- Tvheadend post recording scripts
- Revamp of Tvheadend's DVB configuration tab