Bugreporting » History » Revision 11
Before creating a new ticket¶
- Please search existing tickets to avoid reporting duplicates.
- If your not sure, check the forums or contact us on IRC
- Please report only one problem per ticket.
- If the bug is about problems with DVB feed (DVB EPG, missing services, etc) ideally we need a TS dump.
- If you are using custom build (from git) please provide git hash of repository ($ git rev-parse [--short] HEAD).
- If Tvheadend crashed, please read this page
- Once a ticket has been created it will end up in the NEW state. The ticket triage team will then classify the ticket accordinly:
- The ticket classification includes these steps:
- Verify the component, type (defect or enhancement) is correct
- Decide a milestone for the ticket (or none at all if it's far in the future)
- Move the ticket into a new state
- If the team needs more info to fix a bug the ticket will be placed into the NEEDINFO state.
Tickets in this state that have not been responded to in a month will be closed to avoid having opened tickets waiting forever.