Before creating a new ticket¶
- Please search existing tickets to avoid reporting duplicates.
- If your not sure, check the forums or contact us on IRC
- Please report only one problem per ticket.
- If the bug is about problems with DVB feed (DVB EPG, missing services, etc) ideally we need a TS mux dump.
- If you are using custom build (from git) please provide git hash of repository ($ ./support/version)
- If Tvheadend crashed, please read Debugging.
- Once a ticket has been created it will end up in the NEW state. A member of the development team will read and classify the issue further.
- The ticket classification includes these steps:
- Verify the component, type (defect or enhancement) is correct
- Decide a milestone for the ticket (or none at all if it's far in the future)
- Move the ticket into a new state
- If the team needs more info to fix a bug the ticket will be placed into the NEEDINFO state.
Tickets in this state that have not been responded to in a month will be closed to avoid having opened tickets waiting forever.