IPTV Automatic Network streaming freezes after X minutes
I have set up an IPTV Automatic Network to stream an h264 live video stream. After X minutes of streaming, video/audio freezes in TVH client. When this happens, client subscription is still alive but bandwidth becomes zero. No errors are shown in TVH logs. Playback does not resume again unless I I stop and re-start the channel manually. This is quite similar to https://tvheadend.org/issues/3843 which already seems to have been fixed.
- If I play the source video stream without TVH (e.g. using ffplay directly), the issue does not happen.
- If I add a ffmpeg pipe in the TVH mux (e.g.
pipe:///usr/bin/ffmpeg -i http://url -c copy -f mpegts pipe:1 instead of
http://url ) the issue no longer happens.
However this pipe delays stream start by ~2s, which I would like to avoid.
- Streaming profile does not make any difference, happens with both htsp and pass profiles.
- IPTV Client does not make any difference, happens with both Kodi and VLC.
- In the source video stream side, I see the following logs which makes me think TVH stops reading the source stream for some reason:
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Broken pipe
No more output streams to write to, finishing.
Error writing trailer of pipe:1: Broken pipe
Thanks in advance!