EPG issue on Libre/CoreElec
Some time ago a channel name has been changed by the DVB-T network.
After the change EPG of most/all the channels being represented incorrectly on CoreElec STBs.
I haven't noticed the issue using Kodi on my PC.
For example, channel one in the channel list would show some incorrect program title, however, it always changes to the correct one once I tune to the channel.
Sometimes it can show EPG of a completely different channel.
I did try to delete the network completely, recreate it, and remap channels, unfortunately unsuccessfully.
A few years back I neglected to use the 19.2E SAT for the very same reason. When I disabled this SAT EPG worked without any issue until this recent service name update in the DVB-T TP.
The server is configured to use the NTP service and the time and date are both correct.
Currently, I'm using 4.3-1886~g51a4c5b, however, the issue persists for quite some time and tvh versions ago.
OS: Ubuntu 16.04
Networks: 36.6E, 13.0E, and two different DVB-T networks.
Network discovery is set to: New muxes + changed muxes for all DVB networks
I'd be more than happy to provide any additional information required