Buster armhf Builds
Raspberry downloads have now moved to buster.
(Linux h3 4.19.50-v7+ #896 SMP Thu Jun 20 16:11:44 BST 2019 armv7l GNU/Linux)
Following the tvh download page instructions for debian yields error on "apt update" :
Hit:1 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster InRelease
Hit:2 http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian buster InRelease
Ign:3 https://apt.tvheadend.org/stable buster InRelease
Err:4 https://apt.tvheadend.org/stable buster Release
404 Not Found [IP: 220.127.116.11 443]
Reading package lists... Done
E: The repository 'https://apt.tvheadend.org/stable buster Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details
Am I doing something wrong? - i.e. there is a buster build
Or if there is not one - is there a buster build in the offing?
Updated by Mark Clarkstone 3 months ago
Buster isn't actually released yet, however I'll put in a request to have buster added as a target to doozer.io on armhf. I'll also set-up a local builder on a Pi when I get the chance (and upload the armhf packages here)
Please bump this issue in a few days if I haven't replied.
Mark Clarkstone wrote:
Many thanks for your prompt workaround.
Ran stable on latest raspianbuster on pi3b+ with USB-DVB-T2
(Linux h3 4.19.50-v7+ #896 SMP armv7l GNU/Linux)
There were unsatisfieds reported which I manually installed + "apt --fix-broken install"
Seems to work ok - but I have not really used it under stress
Ran stable followed by unstable on latest raspianbuster on pi4b-4G with Sat>ip 8 28.2E tuners
(Linux h3 4.19.50-v7+ #896 SMP armv7l GNU/Linux - also)
There were also unsatisfieds reported which I manually installed + "apt --fix-broken install"
Seems to work - but I cannot really use it because:
Finds all muxes (except last 37) and all services (real fast!) but only Sky Bouquets
i.e No Freesat Bouquets
I have tried at length all the old tricks to deliver them - but no luck.
Looks to me like even with OTA UK Freesat & OTA Freesat (EIT) enabled,
it only uses the slow epg and not the high speed epg
Same on all 3 Freesat home Txprs.
cy clic wrote:
Mark Clarkstone wrote:
Your 4.3-1801 package
(with both gigabit Ethernets working per HTTP://tvheadend.org/issues/5677)
is now fully working for 4 days no hiccups.
Pi4b 4GB raspian lite, headless
with no special cooling,
with on board full gigabit ethernet eth0 used for normal normal LAN e.g. NAS for storage, Kodi clients, etc.
Full gigabit adapter eth1 on USB3 with own private subnet dedicated to satip traffic
(single direct point to point RJ45 to 8 a tuner sat>ip server for satip traffic)
I have switched from osmc to LibreElec which seems more responsive and stable at present.
Now very usable. Thanks to all.
Updated by Mark Clarkstone 28 days ago
- File tvheadend_4.2.8-32~g2d020e8f2_armhf.buildinfo tvheadend_4.2.8-32~g2d020e8f2_armhf.buildinfo added
- File tvheadend_4.2.8-32~g2d020e8f2_armhf.changes tvheadend_4.2.8-32~g2d020e8f2_armhf.changes added
- File tvheadend_4.2.8-32~g2d020e8f2_armhf.deb tvheadend_4.2.8-32~g2d020e8f2_armhf.deb added
- File tvheadend_4.3-1805~gdca46eedd_armhf.buildinfo tvheadend_4.3-1805~gdca46eedd_armhf.buildinfo added
- File tvheadend_4.3-1805~gdca46eedd_armhf.changes tvheadend_4.3-1805~gdca46eedd_armhf.changes added
- File tvheadend_4.3-1805~gdca46eedd_armhf.deb tvheadend_4.3-1805~gdca46eedd_armhf.deb added
- File tvheadend-dbg_4.2.8-32~g2d020e8f2_armhf.deb tvheadend-dbg_4.2.8-32~g2d020e8f2_armhf.deb added
- File tvheadend-dbg_4.3-1805~gdca46eedd_armhf.deb tvheadend-dbg_4.3-1805~gdca46eedd_armhf.deb added
New unstable build and moved the files to disroot.org for better uptime!
I've also added them to this post as a backup -