Epggrab config file does not update module name for internal grabber
Tvheadend does not update the name of the internal grabber module after the name in the internal grabber file is modified.
In the internal grabber "tv_grab_file", the name was "XMLTV: tv_grab_file ..." as listed in piece of code:
if [ "$dflag" ]
printf "XMLTV: tv_grab_file ...
I shortened the name (inside the quotes of printf line above) by editing the "tv_grab_file". I saved the file then restarted Tvheadend.
However the name in "EPG Grabber Modules" did not change. I did some digging and the "config" file in tvheadend/epggrab folder did not update. I did some other changes such as disabling and enabling the grabbers and the "config" file did change. But changing the name did not update the file. I also used "tv_find_grabbers" and if I change the name in "tv_grab_file", the "tv_find_grabbers" does show the change in the name.
Updated by Jaroslav Kysela over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:tvheadend|79ea2a42c477e315ffa2143252273fe2db0c2165.