Project

General

Profile

Bug #5117

TVheadend V 4.3.x (master) no libavfilter-so.6!

Added by Volker Rothert about 4 years ago. Updated almost 4 years ago.

Status:
Fixed
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
General
Target version:
-
Start date:
2018-05-19
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Found in version:
4.3-1252 ~ g595fd174f
Affected Versions:

Description

Hello,
I use TVH 4.3-1252 ~ g595fd174f with ArchLinux.
After an update ffmpeg was renewed where now libavfilter.so.*7* exists.
TVH searches but libavfilter.so.*6*
TVH is no longer running.
Compiling TVH aborts without error message.
Configure still works.

greeting
Google Translate

History

#2

Updated by Volker Rothert about 4 years ago

saen acro wrote:

make symbolic link to file
https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/creating-soft-link-or-symbolic-link/

Hello,
that was the first thing I did to put a link from libavfilter.so.7.16.100 on libavfilter.so.6.
Unfortunately, no success.
Therefore, I will first look for the error "no compile".
Then do not start the Tvheadend and report here accordingly.
Greeting for the answer.
Google translator

#3

Updated by Volker Rothert about 4 years ago

Build Error:
src / wrappers.c: 200: 3: Error: "strncpy" output truncated before the final NUL, when copying 4 bytes from a string of the same length [-Werror = stringop-truncation]
    strncpy (ts-> name, "tvh:", 4);
    ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cc1: All warnings are treated as errors
make: *** [Makefile: 704: /opt/tvheadend-git/src/tvheadend-git/build.linux/src/wrappers.o] Error 1
==> ERROR: An error occurred in build ().
     Break away ...

#4

Updated by Volker Rothert about 4 years ago

TVH only runs downgrade to ffmpeg 3.
With a link on libavfilter.so.6 it does not work.
To work with the new ffmpeg 4, Tvheadend has to be recompiled.
What does not work. Error above.
greeting
Google translator

#6

Updated by Alex Platero about 4 years ago

Has development been stopped?

No new commits since more than a month...

#7

Updated by Volker Rothert about 4 years ago

Alex Platero wrote:

Has development been stopped?

No new commits since more than a month...

It's summertime and Holiday??

Even developers have to relax

#8

Updated by Alex Platero about 4 years ago

Volker Rothert wrote:

Alex Platero wrote:

Has development been stopped?

No new commits since more than a month...

It's summertime and Holiday??

Even developers have to relax

Of course, but after 3 years being here and testing and following development... didn't remember a period long like this without commits. Just asking.

#9

Updated by Alex Platero about 4 years ago

Has this been fixed in the latest commits?

#10

Updated by Jaroslav Kysela about 4 years ago

It should be. Please, try and report back the status.

#11

Updated by Volker Rothert about 4 years ago

It's work perfekt. Testet with 4.3-1282

Many thanks

#12

Updated by Jaroslav Kysela about 4 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Fixed

Fixed in v4.3-1282-g1c2a21399 .

#13

Updated by Alex Platero almost 4 years ago

Volker Rothert wrote:

It's work perfekt. Testet with 4.3-1282

Many thanks

Still having the same issue with 4.3-1292

ago 16 20:59:33 rei tvheadend3956: /usr/bin/tvheadend: error while loading shared libraries: libavfilter.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Once upgrading ffmpeg to 4.0, tvheadend no longer launches.

#14

Updated by Alex Platero almost 4 years ago

Alex Platero wrote:

Volker Rothert wrote:

It's work perfekt. Testet with 4.3-1282

Many thanks

Still having the same issue with 4.3-1292

ago 16 20:59:33 rei tvheadend3956: /usr/bin/tvheadend: error while loading shared libraries: libavfilter.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Once upgrading ffmpeg to 4.0, tvheadend no longer launches.

Also, when trying softlinking, result is:

ago 16 21:08:36 rei tvheadend4027: /usr/bin/tvheadend: /usr/lib/libavfilter.so.6: version `LIBAVFILTER_6' not found (required by /usr/bin/tvheadend)
ago 16 21:08:36 rei tvheadend4027: /usr/bin/tvheadend: /usr/lib/libavformat.so.57: version `LIBAVFORMAT_57' not found (required by /usr/bin/tvheadend)
ago 16 21:08:36 rei tvheadend4027: /usr/bin/tvheadend: /usr/lib/libavcodec.so.57: version `LIBAVCODEC_57' not found (required by /usr/bin/tvheadend)
ago 16 21:08:36 rei tvheadend4027: /usr/bin/tvheadend: /usr/lib/libavutil.so.55: version `LIBAVUTIL_55' not found (required by /usr/bin/tvheadend)

#15

Updated by saen acro almost 4 years ago

Arch linux AUR builder/instaler is broken.
Not all dependency are satisfied
other aur dependency's are in source of tvh
even ffmpeg patch in AUR not work.

In same time manual build without AUR work

#16

Updated by Alex Platero almost 4 years ago

saen acro wrote:

Arch linux AUR builder/instaler is broken.
Not all dependency are satisfied
other aur dependency's are in source of tvh
even ffmpeg patch in AUR not work.

In same time manual build without AUR work

Solved with latest AUR file update on september 2nd.

Also available in: Atom PDF