Project

General

Profile

Bug #4680

EIT Grabber doesn't work

Added by Vlad Lanetz almost 4 years ago. Updated almost 4 years ago.

Status:
Need feedback
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
EPG - Grabbers
Target version:
-
Start date:
2017-10-22
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Found in version:
4.3-556
Affected Versions:

Description

Does not work eit dvb grabber for most channels. On the first 10 channels to the epg appears and then not.


Files

tvheadend.txt (20.9 KB) tvheadend.txt Vlad Lanetz, 2017-10-27 18:56
tvheadend.txt (21 KB) tvheadend.txt Vlad Lanetz, 2017-10-27 18:57

History

#1

Updated by Mark Clarkstone almost 4 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Need feedback

Shprot Shprot wrote:

Does not work eit dvb grabber for most channels. On the first 10 channels to the epg appears and then not.

What messages do you see in the log?


You may want to upload a mux sample (wget a mux play link) and upload circa 30s to this issue.

#2

Updated by Vlad Lanetz almost 4 years ago

Mark Clarkstone wrote:

Shprot Shprot wrote:

Does not work eit dvb grabber for most channels. On the first 10 channels to the epg appears and then not.

What messages do you see in the log?


You may want to upload a mux sample (wget a mux play link) and upload circa 30s to this issue.

#3

Updated by Vlad Lanetz almost 4 years ago

Source: stream from the receiver on Enigma 2, EPG is displayed there

#4

Updated by saen acro almost 4 years ago

Is streams taken from enigma contain epg most stb's cut it
With VLC can be tested very easy

#5

Updated by Vlad Lanetz almost 4 years ago

saen acro wrote:

Is streams taken from enigma contain epg most stb's cut it
With VLC can be tested very easy

Using vlc epg is. As I said tvheadend somehow selectively picks up the epg. With some channels Yes but some no

Also available in: Atom PDF