Unable to login to UI password loop
Hi I've searched around but cannot find any fix for this that applies to me.
I'm using 4.1.2415 on LibreElec and just beginning to configure it.
All I have done is applied an admin password and it's already locked me out when I know the credentials are right.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the problem still persists where it will not accept my credentials.
Can you please tell me how I can reset the config or the user/ password file?
Updated by Mark Clarkstone about 5 years ago
- Login to your box via ssh.
ps -w or ps -efto see how the process is started.
- Copy the tvheadend line (inc args). Take note of the PID.
- Kill the process
- Paste the line back into the prompt, but append "--noacl" to the end.
- You won't need to enter a user/pass now to log in. Double check your username & password.
- Then go into the Configuration -> General -> Base & turn off "Use HTTP digest authentication".
- Kill the process again, or reboot.
That should hopefully solve your problem.