Project

General

Profile

Bug #3684

Cant upgrade latest version

Added by cilin dro over 5 years ago. Updated over 5 years ago.

Status:
New
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
General
Target version:
-
Start date:
2016-04-02
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Found in version:
4.1-1724
Affected Versions:

Description

Llevo mas de una semana tratando de actualizar tvh y siempre me dice que estoy en la ultima version. Me quede en la version 4.1-1724.

History

#1

Updated by cilin dro over 5 years ago

Sorry i wrote in spanish. I have more than a week trying to update tvh and always tells me I'm in the latest version. I stayed in the version 4.1-1724. Im using bintray repo.

#2

Updated by Mark Clarkstone over 5 years ago

cilin dro wrote:

Sorry i wrote in spanish. I have more than a week trying to update tvh and always tells me I'm in the latest version. I stayed in the version 4.1-1724. Im using bintray repo.

Are you still having this problem?

#3

Updated by JMRR JMRR over 5 years ago

Same happens to me, i think its because there is no .deb jessie version autocompiled.
The last one is HTS Tvheadend 4.1-1724~g41707e1~jessie.

#4

Updated by Mark Clarkstone over 5 years ago

JMRR JMRR wrote:

Same happens to me, i think its because there is no .deb jessie version autocompiled.
The last one is HTS Tvheadend 4.1-1724~g41707e1~jessie.

I see 4.1.1859 available on the bintray repo for i386 and amd64, I'm guessing you're using arm (Raspberry Pi)? If so those builds are manual I believe..

#5

Updated by big big over 5 years ago

Hello,

Would be great that arm (RPI) builds are repared...

It's too long to do it on rpi itself...

Thank's

#6

Updated by JMRR JMRR over 5 years ago

Mark Clarkstone wrote:

JMRR JMRR wrote:

Same happens to me, i think its because there is no .deb jessie version autocompiled.
The last one is HTS Tvheadend 4.1-1724~g41707e1~jessie.

I see 4.1.1859 available on the bintray repo for i386 and amd64, I'm guessing you're using arm (Raspberry Pi)? If so those builds are manual I believe..

Im not, i use tvh inside chroot in a x86 nas.

#7

Updated by JMRR JMRR over 5 years ago

uname -a
Linux nas 3.10.35 #1 SMP Mon Aug 3 15:44:49 UTC 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux

if you see in bintray, until version 4.1-1724, there is a jessie .deb version (i386 and amd64), the newer one dont.

Version
4.1-1724~g41707e1~jessie
Indexed Architecture
amd64
Indexed Component
unstable
Indexed Distribution
jessie

#8

Updated by JMRR JMRR over 5 years ago

to fix, edit /etc/apt/sources.list
change

deb https://dl.bintray.com/tvheadend/deb jessie unstable
to
deb https://dl.bintray.com/tvheadend/deb trusty unstable

and update normaly.

Also available in: Atom PDF