Project

General

Profile

Bug #291

No Audio on Spanish DVB-T HD Channels

Added by akr884 - almost 9 years ago. Updated almost 9 years ago.

Status:
Fixed
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
General
Target version:
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Found in version:
Affected Versions:

Description

I don't get any audio output on HD channels when running Tvheadend with XBMC, and trying to stream the channels through Mplayer or VLC or the VLC web plug-in doesn't load the HD channels at all (SD channels load fine with VLC or in the web plug-in). The channels are in a test-phase transmission, but I got one of them working with sound through XBMC using VDR, so I think there's something that might be a bug with Tvheadend. I know this isn't a complete bug report so let me know what additional information or logs I can provide to help diagnose this problem.

History

#1

Updated by Andreas Smas almost 9 years ago

  • Found in version set to fixed

Hopefully fixed in r5515 but unable to verify this bug since no test stream was supplied

#2

Updated by akr884 - almost 9 years ago

Hey, I just tested out r5515 and I wanted to confirm that all the channels work now. I'll make sure to provide all the information that you need next time.

Also available in: Atom PDF