Limiting streams/bandwidth for one IPTV network limits it for all networks
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an IPTV network, set no limit on bandwidth or max streams
2. Create another network, set max streams to 1.
3. Try to watch two streams from the first network (the one without limits)
Expected result: the streaming should work
Actual result: you get "No input source available" for the second stream until you edit the other network and remove the stream limit.
Updated by Jaroslav Kysela over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset tvheadend|d4160380a26ecae1449ac6af3ac54ff6673b1327.