Unable to store/load/use DVR configration
Since version 2.1.3, the DVR configuration is not usable in web interface. When the DVR configuration is saved, the configuration file is created on local drive, but the specific configuration (Movie, TVShow) is not available/manageable in the web interface neither in DVR menu, nor in the Record.
In the 2.1.2 the menu works fine.
Running openelec 1.95.5, 2.1.2 hts-tvheadend services. 2.1.3+ versions are broken.
Tried FF, IE with no luck.
Tick 'All Configs (VR)' for the user's you want to have access to the recording profiles.
Told you this was confusing
I was gonna add the same. I'm not disagreeing with you, it needs updating just need to check it through.
I'll keep this open so I don't forget.
- Category changed from 11 to General
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee changed from Hein Rigolo to Adam Sutton
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Found in version changed from 2.13 to 3.0
OK, I've created a fix and will push it shortly.
- Status changed from Accepted to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:3f04935d969ad15a5368d088e962d0efdd2c7b65.
- Target version set to 3.2
Also available in: Atom