Project

General

IPTV MUX scanning control

Added by Luke Jones 19 days ago

I have tvh 4.2.7 installed on Raspbian and an IPTV service provider that supplies an M3U playlist file with 4000+ channels.

As soon as I create an IPTV network and input the URL for my playlist, the server immediately picks up the 4000+ muxes and starts scanning for services.

No matter how I configure the server there doesn't appear to be a way to stop (or at least control) this behaviour.

I can only have one 'session' with the SP at a time so it takes a good 16 hours to scan all muxes (assuming I'm not watching any streams)

I don't want this automatic scanning. I'm only interested in a fraction of the channels and I would much rather be able to manually instruct the server on which muxes to scan.

Is this possible?

Replies (1)

RE: IPTV MUX scanning control - Added by Mark Clarkstone 19 days ago

Luke Jones wrote:

I have tvh 4.2.7 installed on Raspbian and an IPTV service provider that supplies an M3U playlist file with 4000+ channels.

As soon as I create an IPTV network and input the URL for my playlist, the server immediately picks up the 4000+ muxes and starts scanning for services.

No matter how I configure the server there doesn't appear to be a way to stop (or at least control) this behaviour.

I can only have one 'session' with the SP at a time so it takes a good 16 hours to scan all muxes (assuming I'm not watching any streams)

I don't want this automatic scanning. I'm only interested in a fraction of the channels and I would much rather be able to manually instruct the server on which muxes to scan.

Is this possible?

See Automatic_IPTV_Network

(1-1/1)