[Solved] Admin UI always in English
Hello,I've recently set up TVHeadend for the first time, and I seem to have some issue with the web UI language. This is my setup:
- OS: Ubuntu 17.10 64 bit
- Tvheadend 4.2.6-1~g74220185d~artful
- General > Base
- Language settings > only Bulgarian is added to the list of Default languages
- Web user interface — User language is Bulgarian
- Users > Access Entries — both the '*' user and the other administrator user have Bulgarian set for "Language" and "Web interface language"
- My OS (Ubuntu) is also in Bulgarian, in case that matters.
- When I open the web UI and I'm not logged in, the web UI is in Bulgarian
- After I log in, the web UI switches to English. On inspection, the above list of settings is not changed - everything is still in Bulgarian.
Am I doing something wrong or is that a bug?
RE: Admin UI always in English - Added by Mark Clarkstone 8 months ago
If you're using the superuser credentials to login it'll always use English, as it's supposed to be a backdoor in case you get locked out, not a general account.
Create yourself a new admin user with a different name & it should work as expected.