no TV adapters
after a reinstall, Tvh does not show any TV adapters.
- i have installed "HTS Tvheadend 4.3.0~pre+202201122318-0~built202201130132~gitc7b713edb~ubuntu20.04.1" under Mint 20.2
- my receiver is an DVB-S triax tss 400
- in my former installation (with an outdated tvh) the adapters had no problems
- i hav allready tried to give Tvh the IP of my receiver with: "TVH_ARGS=" --satip_xml http://192.168.22.93/rootDescr"" which is the path to the XML-File of my receiver. I changed it in : /etc/default/tvheadend
if i do that, i get the following log:
2022-01-31 00:01:37.863 satips: RTSP port 554 specified but no root perms, using 9983 2022-01-31 00:01:37.863 satips: use --satip_bindaddr parameter to select the local IP for SAT>IP 2022-01-31 00:01:37.863 satips: using Google lookup (might block the task until timeout) 2022-01-31 00:01:37.888 tcp: No systemd socket: creating a new one 2022-01-31 00:01:37.888 satips: Starting SAT>IP RTSP server 192.168.22.80:9983 2022-01-31 00:01:37.888 satips: SAT>IP Server reinitialized 2022-01-31 00:01:37.888 satips: HTTP 192.168.22.80:9981, RTSP 192.168.22.80:9983 2022-01-31 00:01:37.888 satips: descramble 1, muxcnf 0 2022-01-31 00:01:38.776 satip: Triggered new server discovery
- the IP 192.168.22.80 is my Tvh-Server
could it mybe an permission problem?
Does anybody have an idea?