Project

General

using the August DVB-T210 with tvheadend and raspbian

Added by Samuel Johnson 7 months ago

have been following this guide: https://medium.com/@robhowlett/diy-pvr-with-raspberry-pi-and-tvheadend-7866b588e270
and have gone to select my DVB adapter and none are showing. I have my adapter plugged into a powered USB hub and am running the latest version of Raspbian. I installed all the firmware shown in the guide and some more firmware I got of off this forum. I also do not seem to have the folder /dev/dvb/ which could have something to do with it but am not sure.

Replies (3)

RE: using the August DVB-T210 with tvheadend and raspbian - Added by Simon Wood about 1 month ago

I have the same problem and I am absolutely stumped. Did you manage to make it work in the end?

RE: using the August DVB-T210 with tvheadend and raspbian - Added by Samuel Johnson about 1 month ago

no sorry i just gave up in the end i tried using an older version of raspbien and nothing

RE: using the August DVB-T210 with tvheadend and raspbian - Added by Mark Clarkstone about 1 month ago

did you both check dmesg to make sure the kernel found the device and loaded the driver?

(1-3/3)