Help with Tvheadend and minisatip
I'm trying to configure Tvheadend to use Sat>ip as input.
Is the there a guide/tutorial available?
I've never done this before and am guessing about how to do it - it's not very intuitive...
RE: Help with Tvheadend and minisatip - Added by Paul Ryan almost 4 years ago
I second that!
I'm simply trying to evaluate minisatip on a basic setup - access dvb-s2 tuners on enigma2 (5.2 openvix) in tvh 4.3.xSo far ive worked this much out
- opkg install minisatip #installs minisatip in openvix
- enigma2 needs to be stoppoed to allow access to the dvb-s2 tuners
init 5 ➤ stops Enigma2
- launch minsatip, this is not as straight forward as it should be, this has worked for me
./minisatip -f -D /usr/bin/share/minisatip/html
my understaing is that you should see minisatip gui running now on the default 8080 port
- look in tvh, you should see the minisatip tuners - which i do see
- this is where i get lost as i was able to populate the services ONCE and create a bouquet but could not access the channel.
Are there additional configuration steps required here ??
Anyone have a set of bullet proof steps to follow they could share ?